What is needed to mount the nose

Somebody1010

Donating Member
Registered
I need to know what i need to mount the nose back on. i have the 6 screws that go on the fairings and thats it. I also need the wiring harness for the blinkers and headlights.

Got picks of the front of the bike, most likely need a fairing stay bracket, did the srad ducts and relays on the shift side of the bike stay on?
I just did my upper after the bike fell, and I needed the stay, upper, bliners, headlight, and all the hardware I bought rite from a Suzuki freind of mine out of state so I didnt have to pay the taxes, and shipping was only $40...
good luck, check the owners manual II think there is a breakdown in there somwhere...
beerchug.gif

The only thing that holds the front fairing on is the mirror bolts

Plastic rivets near mirrors on each side of upper inner panels and the mirrors or mirror bolts. Sorry, maybe two more rivets underneath.
all_coholic.gif

lost the manual in a garage fire a while back and i had to order new ram air tube (right one), i also ordered a new front stay.

(Somebody1010 @ Mar. 08 2007,20:32) does anyone know were i can get the rivets for the nose? ( i dont want to go to the stealership)
Sponsors might have them. Check ebay, but I've never seen them on there

firedevil.gif
Don't worry, I hear they only want $5 a pop. Not bad for a nickle component
firedevil.gif

Be careful when reassembling. I broke one of the components off near the mirror when I installed my HIDs. When I do the 11K maintenance I'm going to epoxy it back on.

firedevil.gif

(dadofthree @ Mar. 08 2007,20:35)
firedevil.gif
Don't worry, I hear they only want $5 a pop. Not bad for a nickle component  
firedevil.gif

Be careful when reassembling. I broke one of the components off near the mirror when I installed my HIDs. When I do the 11K maintenance I'm going to epoxy it back on.
Yeah, they are super expensive at the dealership.

I usually get a pretty good discount at the dealership if you want me to see how much they'll cost me vs. what you can get them for? Takes forever to get parts though

firedevil.gif

there's also to points where the headlight housing mounts to the fairing brace...

The nose is held in place by the mirror bolts, the intake plenums, the headlight light housing, and then the six bolts which connect to the side fairings

You need the mirror bolts

2 small push pins for the top of the inner plastics near the wind screen

2 large push pins near the front of the tank

1 allen screw under the guages for the inner plastics

and faring screws

Back