what is longest anyone has rode their busa straight?

1,205 miles in 20 hours last May 29th. It was my 3rd 1,000+ mile ride within 24 hours.

St louis, Mo to Langley, Va 981 miles . That was my longet day , I went around the country and touched 39 states ! Over 9k on that trip .:thumbsup:

350 Miles in 8 hours 2-up. All back roads and side roads and dead end/wrong turn roads. Toward the end I stood up at a red light and my legs argued with me about sitting back down, they almost won. That was the last trip with the Corbin for me, stock seat seems a much better fit for me.

So far on the Busa, my longest day was 1300 miles in a day, and that included a 2 hour nap, and riding the Coranado trail in AZ :) - But no where near Warchild's "1826 miles in 23 hours". That man is in a leagure of his own :laugh:

seattle washington to dallas texas in 2 1/2 days went down I-5 to LA and took I-10 over to texas talk about bein saddle sore

Compared to some of these other hardbutt's, I am almost embarassed to post.
On the Busa about 310 miles in 5 hours on the backcountry roads of southern Missouri.
On the 04 GSXR 600, 340 miles in 6 hours in southern Alabama country roads. Had to pop a few muscle relaxers after that ride . . . :laugh:

I really need to top Warchild...just need to find roads long and unpopulated enough to do it on. Nevada may just be the ticket!

I'd like to thank those that shared their experience here.

I've been bikeless for the past 2.5 years, but had 5 Hayabusas prior. I was bitten by the bug once again, and purchased El Gato's bike (below).

I am flying in to Los Angeles from Chicago and will ride back, but (with well intentioned friends and family) I started to doubt msyelf riding it home, eating my ticket, and shipping it instead.

This thread has given me the encouragement that I can do it (after 3 knee surgeries, I'm planning for 4 days, but hoping for less) and it will not be completely intolerable.

Thanks guys!

Picture_00811.jpg

I'd like to thank those that shared their experience here.

I've been bikeless for the past 2.5 years, but had 5 Hayabusas prior. I was bitten by the bug once again, and purchased El Gato's bike (below).

I am flying in to Los Angeles from Chicago and will ride back, but (with well intentioned friends and family) I started to doubt msyelf riding it home, eating my ticket, and shipping it instead.

This thread has given me the encouragement that I can do it (after 3 knee surgeries, I'm planning for 4 days, but hoping for less) and it will not be completely intolerable.

Thanks guys!

Picture_00811.jpg

:cheerleader:RT 66!! get your kicks buddy! and take some pics for us.:rulez::laugh: i have always wanted to ride the whole thing. someday :please:

Back