What Is It With the Weather

Fireman6615

Registered
Why is it that every time the Bash is scheduled it always rains!:banghead: I just looked at the extended weather forecast for me here in Greer, and as expected on the day I'm supposed to leave there's a 60% chance of rain. So I said what the &*%$. So I checked Robbinsville and yep, rain on Thursday and chance of rain on Friday :duh: Why, Why, Why! I'm so depressed now :down:

88 and cloudy here :laugh:

Lets hope for the best. Left in a down pour last year until I was north west of Columbia, only to get rear ended in Greer :banghead:

Hopefully the rain will get there earlier and be nice for the next couple days. If the pattern stays the same for Friday I may have to reconsider coming.

Just bring your rainsuit. We left the Phillips last spring in a down pour and rode out of it, turned out to be a great day. Hit the Blue Ridge Parkway, across the mtn to Gatlinburg, then back through the foothills and the dragon. :)

Last spring, nothing but rain there and back...21 hours riding, 15 of which were in the pouring rain. I don't care for a repeat!! We are trailering this time, so I guess I will be ok. Really going to miss the ride down and back though :(

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

88 and cloudy here :laugh:

Lets hope for the best. Left in a down pour last year until I was north west of Columbia, only to get rear ended in Greer :banghead:

I left in the rain last year too, I wasnt out of it until I pulled in my garage, but Ill take that over your option :banghead:

I left in the rain last year too, I wasnt out of it until I pulled in my garage, but Ill take that over your option :banghead:

I felt for you on the way home...no matter how bad I thought it was, I wasn't riding nearly as long as you were in a storm heading your way...

It was so worth it though :laugh:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Weather looking GOOD again, 50% on wed, 10% and 0% until Sun.. Whoohooo...

Back