What is fair price for my Busa?

Fate

Donating Member
Registered
I am selling my 06 Busa, Hid, touring shield, adjustable dog bone, integ tail lights, tobin seat, mostly stock with about 13k on it. I have got multiple 5k offers!! Is that the going price for a Busa in todays market? I really need to sell but damn!!! Have not been on here for a while, but knew I would get some insight here. What you guys think???

What are you asking for it. I would not let my 05 go for less than 6k. If you are in a bind and need to sell it fast, 5k may have to do. But, if you can be patient, you will get what you want.

I had it at $6200 I dropped to $5800. I had a stealership that does consignments tell me that he has seen a drop in buys for big bikes because of the economy, people are buying cheaper, older, 600's under 3k. That bike bikes are hard to sell. It's a Busa, ALMOST everyone wants a BUSA, but toys are not primary concerns when money is tough. I NEED the money. Need quick financial fix for a 2 month period and that would do it. Really don't want to sell. But family comes first, not TOYS. I have been threatening to sell for over a year now. Really need to let it go. It just feels like a knife is stabbing me to sell for 5k!!! But just got 3rd offer at 5k!!

Thats probably about right, maybe a little low. Like everything else,they're not pulling a premium in this economy.

Stick with your $6200 - $5800 range.
If you let it go for $5000 I hope you get a reach-a-round and a kiss.

I just sold Juli's 06 Katana 750 with 413 miles on it. That was below book and what I owed on it. People are looking for steals, and thats about it.

You are good with your current price. People are looking for steals. As the prime riding time gets around, you will get your asking price. I would not go less than the $5800.

People offering 5 are probably going to try to flip it and make a profit.

Hold tight @ 5800...desperation will make you do some things you' regret..be patient if you can.

Dan

I think if you hang on you will end up closer to the asking price. An offer of 5,000 seems more like an honest shot at 5,400 then really knocking 800 off. Maybe move your price back up to 6,200 so people think the next step down is closer to 5,500 then 5,000 even.

Just a thought. :beerchug:

I had it at $6200 I dropped to $5800. I had a stealership that does consignments tell me that he has seen a drop in buys for big bikes because of the economy, people are buying cheaper, older, 600's under 3k. That bike bikes are hard to sell. It's a Busa, ALMOST everyone wants a BUSA, but toys are not primary concerns when money is tough. I NEED the money. Need quick financial fix for a 2 month period and that would do it. Really don't want to sell. But family comes first, not TOYS. I have been threatening to sell for over a year now. Really need to let it go. It just feels like a knife is stabbing me to sell for 5k!!! But just got 3rd offer at 5k!!

I specifically forwarded your sale to the guy in this thread.

Hayabusa

Call him, make a deal, ride the bike to New England and fly home.:thumbsup:

O

Wait if you can afford to do so but you may have to take a hit with the price if you cannot. Check out TIMMYDUCK's lead above. Good luck with the sale!

Back