What is a Genii

busahigg

Registered
Ok....we always hear "the Genii" talking about being a Genii and I think I've stumbled on to the meaning and origin of our friends fame.

I just so happen to like Anne Rice, when I'm in the mood for fiction....and I read Servant of the Bones about a week ago. Well, the main character of the book is a "genii".

This is how I understand the meaning: Of course, genii is the plural of genius or of genie. But the character in the book, Azriel, is an immortal, all knowing, human-souled being. His purpose is to do the bidding of the evil, however he does not. He will only serve the kind hearted. This is by his choice and largely based on the the fact that he is all knowing and the matter of his death.

What gives.......are you guys immortal, or nerds like me?

Higg that's cool...And you ain't no "NERD"...You just need to get it higher, higher Higg, higher...
smile.gif

if you realy think about, we are the ones that deliver the works of evil and unrulieness. Now think long and hard, we ride the fastest bikes on the planet, we break laws almost like its something we have to do and we get other people to try and do it beter than we do, hence, we get them to break laws as bad or worse than we do, so I think we are more like the evil Genii of the stories that we all read and see on tv.

What do you think? Is this right or am I just blowin smoke in places where it shouldnt be?

Josh

His purpose is to do the bidding of the evil, however he does not.  He will only serve the kind hearted.  This is by his choice and largely based on the the fact that he is all knowing and the matter of his death.  
Yeah, that would just about describe it...

As for being a nerd, or geek, even if you wear thick black rimmed glasses with tape in the middle, a pocket protector with 3 pens and two mechanical pencils, and calculator on your hip, a "sport shirt" with a white t shirt underneath, high waters (pants) and wing-tip shoes with white socks, have freckles AND zits...you ride a Hayabusa...and thus cannot be considered a geek.

Sledhead and I did a scientific experiment that undeniably proved once and for all that the Black and Blue is the fastest color. Having done this, and after much self congratulatory patting on the back, we formed the Order of the Genii. Many have come to thwart our theory, but we have stood firm behind our findings which have as yet to be disproved.
(do you believe all this?)

The highly scientific test? I asked Sled and he agreed, there you have it. Verrrry Scientific.
smile.gif

ok, now we have a problem with the color thing agian, Genii is not only held by black and blue, but there is a Genii that rides a copper and silver, ME!!!!

at least I think Im a Genii, thats what I was told anyways.

Josh

There are 3 confirmed Genii on this board. If you think your up to the status...just ask us......Aint that right Bren??

As far as flying an airplane.......Higg hasn't seen my little toy has he?
rock.gif
???

I think Higg fits all the requirements for Genii status.

#4?

Congratulations Neill, you are hereby elevated to Genii status!

There now, that didn't hurt, did it?

Opps...Did I say "Stunnii"...Anyway I'm kind of like a Highlander and there can be only one <span style='color:crimson'>"STUNNAH"</span>...So dig that...  
muscle.gif

Back