WHAT...........in THE hell!!!!

(Southside Playa @ Sep. 19 2006,22:41) Dayum, who went a found this shid. As a black man let me speak for us all and say that YES we like chicken, but in moderation and certainly not like this would make you believe. I guess a big ole glass of Red Kool Aid would have been over the edge.

Stereotypes survive for a reason........................ ignorance.

Funny but sad.
Stereotypes originate for a reason, too. The fact that they are generalization is the nature of a stereotype; they are NOT 100% applicable on an individual level.

That's why comedians are so funny becuase they use stereotypes and generalizations to get their humor across. Much like this song. (Bored me to tears, btw.)

Blacks like fried chicken and Kools, Asians can't drive, Polacks are stupid (haven't heard that one in a while, though), Rednecks are morons, Jews are cheap bastards, etc.

Laugh it up, fuzzball, and keep the humor going!

--Wag--

(Wag @ Sep. 21 2006,15:25)
(Southside Playa @ Sep. 19 2006,22:41) Dayum, who went a found this shid. As a black man let me speak for us all and say that YES we like chicken, but in moderation and certainly not like this would make you believe. I guess a big ole glass of Red Kool Aid would have been over the edge.

Funny but sad.
Stereotypes originate for a reason, too.  The fact that they are generalization is the nature of a stereotype; they are NOT 100% applicable on an individual level.  

That's why comedians are so funny becuase they use stereotypes and generalizations to get their humor across.  Much like this song.  (Bored me to tears, btw.)

Blacks like fried chicken and Kools, Asians can't drive, Polacks are stupid (haven't heard that one in a while, though), Rednecks are morons, Jews are cheap bastards, etc.

--Wag--
and according to dave chappelle, whites clean their azzes only using the bar of soap and no wash rag
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(psycobusa @ Sep. 21 2006,15:05)

Funny but sad.
Stereotypes originate for a reason, too.  The fact that they are generalization is the nature of a stereotype; they are NOT 100% applicable on an individual level.  

That's why comedians are so funny becuase they use stereotypes and generalizations to get their humor across.  Much like this song.  (Bored me to tears, btw.)

--Wag--
and according to dave chappelle, whites clean their azzes only using the bar of soap and no wash rag  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Hey, ya gotta get in there at least once a day and polish things up nice!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Funny but sad.

--Wag--
Why I gotta be a fuzzball?

I wasn't overly bothered by it. I am open to the trend of comedy focusing on stuff like this. I am just saying that sometimes we get carried away.

No one can blame the white man for that video, as all participants were black and knew what they were doing.

And blacks like Newports not Kools.

Hey psycobusa, Chuck Norris couldn't get past the audition for the Chicken Fryer in this video!!

poke.gif

Oh, that's right. It's Asians who like Kools.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I always forget!

Thanks for the refresher on my stereotypes!

(I'm dyin' laughin' over here!)

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back