What If...

I dont know, I think the front end looks more squared then all the prvious Busa's...I think they need to make all the gixxers have a front end more like the Busa now and improve the busa....not give it a Gixxer 100 and less headlight.

I'm into the looks.I could deal with that look as long as it flies!
iamwithstupid.gif

But for some reason that headlight reminds me of my XX blackbirds frontend and headlight.

Nope...not sexy enough, I mean...."my 05' is sexier than that".....
super.gif

(Spudley @ Jun. 13 2007,01:26) Nope...not sexy enough, I mean...."my 05' is sexier than that".....
super.gif
+1 ...... the bike pictured looks like a photo chop of a gsxr1k front and a tail section of a cbr 1k spliced with a busa..... awfull!

(BusaBill @ Jun. 12 2007,03:14) Try and get the text translated.  Probably says something about us being naive.
Had the text translated today, my printer did not pick up the lower text, so was only able to get top translated,,,top left text says "latest info"then bottom text is missing,,,then top right says "developed in conjunction with or along side the" then text is missing.
My friend who did the translation is a VP of R&D for Fujitsu north America,said he was going to look into something and get back to me at lunch the next day.Maybe he knows someone in Japan,,we shall see.

08Hayabusa.jpg

(BusaBill @ Jun. 11 2007,19:54) I can't say I'm a fan of useless scoops unless they are meant to do something I'm not aware of. I don't think they'd add anything to aerodynamics.
Didn't like those hump scoops either; maybe they're feeding an under the hump turbo
laugh.gif

(CCbusa05 @ Jun. 14 2007,17:04) You're right, that can is as ugly as the ones on my new Gixxer!
biggrin.gif
That's sick dude, but I hate those dayum mirror turn signals.

Don't like the looks of it with the muffler and the scoops on each side of the hump, scoops back there don't serve a purpose unless they are trying to cool something like an undertail exhaust, and as far as aerodynamics go I read a 2 page article on the busa and it's aerodynamics it's damn near flawless, and if they worked out those little flaws you would'nt even notice it....

Imagine the straddle for a passenger...

Maybe those scoops are camouflage like the car makers use to disguise the shape. Or they are going to an under tail exhaust but have the gsxr muffs on there to through us off.

Back