What if a bunch of Busa's showed up?

Take a trip down 281 off of BRP on your way back. dk55belair, I'll bet most have never been on that road. Brevard side is the side I'm talking about. Running it up or down, it's a great road.

Take a trip down 281 off of BRP on your way back. dk55belair, I'll bet most have never been on that road. Brevard side is the side I'm talking about. Running it up or down, it's a great road.

Sounds like a plan!
Butch me and Busabret been talking about a Little Switz trip this may be something to set a date to keep heading your way, Whats this weekend looking like on your planner?
I would like to plan a 4night 5 day trip of riding

Ok Butch, I found 281 and yeah, I just rode that road last year with a friend. There are plenty of good ways to get there, so it dont matter how we go. Maybe load up after breakfast Saturday and ride out, since the dragon will be the busiest on Saturday.

I'll check and see if Ohlens will be open and might allow us to tour. I went to the open house last year and it was killer.

Kenny you gonna make the bash?

Phil, Robert, Fireman, Wayne and Katie........... sounds good!!
Öhlins USA

Still good roads to ride around Little Switzerland but 226a isn't one of them anymore.

I'm in. If its becomes official please let me know. Time etc. So I know when to be in Robbinsville.

Considering that I have Ohlins all the way around, I would love to go and take a tour!

Josh, that sounds good.

Shawn I will work on finding out when they are open. My close friend has a funeral home there, he might let us all tour it too. :laugh:

The state saw fit to put tar snakes all over it. Not just a few, but covered the freaking road strips. If you're running anything over Harley pace it becomes REAL fun.

Well Crap! I rode with some guys this weekend up through Rosman and asked them about 226, and yep its confirmed, tar snakes everywhere. That's one way to keep the bikes away.

Well Crap! I rode with some guys this weekend up through Rosman and asked them about 226, and yep its confirmed, tar snakes everywhere. That's one way to keep the bikes away.

I ride this road almost every weekend during the summer. This past year was terrible for motorcycle wrecks. Almost every weekend something bad happened. All the wrecks that I saw were sportbikes, either running off the road, lowsides, or crossing centerline. I think the state decided to slow the bikes down, because the road was in good shape, otherwise I wouldn't be there riding it. Looks like I'll use 80 instead.

I'm in if someone can put together a Riding Route, I'm not really liking the thought of SLABBING the ride there from Robbinsville. If we can put together a plan for a group ride to the event that would be cool. Thinking may 2 groups Novice and Intermediate to keep it SAFE..

Back