Administrator
1. My neighbors are asses
2. GSXcite likes dogs
3. Professor teaches at the track
4. Trains are fast
5. Gunny likes Darth Vader and ducks
6. Busawhipped snores but Omslaw snores louder
7. Twotonevert snorts when you get him laughing hard
8. Semi is indeed one of the Xmen and he has the gift of making beer appear in his hand
9. Troopers are "ONE OF US" !!!
10.NO ONE EATS PARSLEY
11. Breaking your trailer hitch can be devistating
12. Nothing is better around a fire telling stories than Swedish fish, licorice and yeast in a bag!
13. We all have a little Johnny in us
14. Omslaw tells the best jokes
15. TxBusaBabe doesnt like beer, she cherishes it

Those are hilarious!
beerchug.gif
 What I learned.

1. Professor rules at the track.
2. Gunny likes S&M, ducks, and donkeys.
3. Having to take care of the trailer makes a good excuse.
4. "Art" !
bowdown.gif
 Need I say more?
5. Busa Troopers are Bad Ass.
6. I snort when I laugh hard.
7. Little Red Riding hood was just a tease.
8. oRg members are like family.
9. Hal is the "dog whisperer".
10. Beer Hill is the place to be.
11. Omslaw can do anything.
12. Never forget your camera!

You know, Gunny's mentioned donkeys to me too...now I'm worried!
laugh.gif

Sounds like many of us missed a great time!
bowdown.gif

Those are great..... Going to have to give it some thought as well!

Here's to the first 20
beerchug.gif

I learned:
1) Superman consults with Batman and Robin for the tough decisions
2) Robin is really the brains of the dynamic duo
3) Gunny hates fishing
4) twotonevert gets the giggles when he drinks
5) I can't remember anything when I drink, so this is the end of the list.

1) The term specific gravity is used to describe the weight or density of a liquid compared to an equal volume of fresh water at 4°C (39° F). If the liquid you are comparing will float on this water it has a specific gravity of less than one (1). If it sinks into the fresh water the specific gravity is more than one. As you have already guessed fresh water at 4°C (39° F) has been assigned a value of one (1).

2) Acceleration is the rate of change of velocity as a function of time. It is vector. In calculus terms, acceleration is the second derivative of position with respect to time or, alternately, the first derivative of the velocity with respect to time.

1)  The term specific gravity is used to describe the weight or density of a liquid compared to an equal volume of fresh water at 4°C (39° F). If the liquid you are comparing will float on this water it has a specific gravity of less than one (1). If it sinks into the fresh water the specific gravity is more than one. As you have already guessed fresh water at 4°C (39° F) has been assigned a value of one (1).

2)  Acceleration is the rate of change of velocity as a function of time. It is vector. In calculus terms, acceleration is the second derivative of position with respect to time or, alternately, the first derivative of the velocity with respect to time.
Were we at the same event
rock.gif

1)  The term specific gravity is used to describe the weight or density of a liquid compared to an equal volume of fresh water at 4°C (39° F). If the liquid you are comparing will float on this water it has a specific gravity of less than one (1). If it sinks into the fresh water the specific gravity is more than one. As you have already guessed fresh water at 4°C (39° F) has been assigned a value of one (1).

2)  Acceleration is the rate of change of velocity as a function of time. It is vector. In calculus terms, acceleration is the second derivative of position with respect to time or, alternately, the first derivative of the velocity with respect to time.
rock.gif
I was explaining a few of the Drag Racing terms to Omar..... and how we check the fuel.

He was catching on rather quickly!
winkold.gif

rock.gif
I was explaining a few of the Drag Racing terms to Omar..... and how we check the fuel.

He was catching on rather quickly!
winkold.gif
Maybe I wasn't then. I figured we may bave been discussing the differnces between the specific gravity of beer vs Yeager and the acceleration of inebriation with Yeager. Even though Cap didn't have his Yeager supply handy for some reason.
rock.gif

rock.gif

1. It's good to be King
2. It looks fun to chase cops.
3. Cap could still be spanked by his mama.
4. Gunny almost got spanked by Caps mama
5. dogs like GSXcite.
6. Sonny uses the org functions to get his wife in a motel room.
7. TxBusaBabe drinks a beer every now and again and now and again.
8. Some org members require booster seats to ride in the truck.
9. Gunny is a duckhead.
10.Skotty is not from Scotland.

1. that the busa headlight in your mirror isnt always one of your buddys it could the highway patrol
2. man its just good to sit around and laugh alot

I am rolling on the floor! Hal, #4 is perfect, and Eric, #1 was almost a bad deal.

1. You will miss your bike when others are there.
2. Oklahoma is windy because Kansas Sux and supposedly Texas blows.
3. Leaving your bike at home is bad.
4. CApn's Mom will whoop your azz if you get out of line.
5. I miss my bike when I dont have her.
6. It is ok to cook steaks and chicken at 1:00am.
7. I missed my bike.
8. Professor is PMRA Street E/T Champion
beerchug.gif

9. Take your bike to all bike functions.
10. It's good to be a King.
cool.gif

1. My neighbors are asses
2. GSXcite likes dogs
3. Professor teaches at the track
4. Trains are fast
5. Gunny likes Darth Vader and ducks
6. Busawhipped snores but Omslaw snores louder
7. Twotonevert snorts when you get him laughing hard
8. Semi is indeed one of the Xmen and he has the gift of making beer appear in his hand
9. Troopers are "ONE OF US" !!!
10.NO ONE EATS PARSLEY
11. Breaking your trailer hitch can be devistating
12. Nothing is better around a fire telling stories than Swedish fish, licorice and yeast in a bag!
13. We all have a little Johnny in us
14. Omslaw tells the best jokes
15. TxBusaBabe doesnt like beer, she cherishes it
Some how I'm sure there is a story behind #12
dunno.gif
Wish I could have made it.

Back