What HP you got? Gen II Stock & Bolt on's.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:GREG with a BUSA?:whistle:

Took a LOT of convincing ey?:laugh::laugh::beerchug:
hmmm had a busa in 2006 before my three 14's... :laugh:

Just keeping it real.......... :beerchug: without ever having to get off the high road...its a fun bike.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't get a stock dyno reading before but with the Tsukigi cannon, Bazzaz Fi unit, pippercross race filter and a custom map from Greg at HPC my bike pulled 188 STD with 109 Torque, 184 SAE 107 torque. It runs very strong now compared to stock.. :thumbsup:

Hi there,
Not racing my bike at all actually. Have it set up for some touring with Heli-Bars, Buell Pegs, Tobin Seat, and RKA bags! It sure does scream when I am pulling out from the toll booths though :)

Thanks for the plug Sir, I am begging my wife to let me get my own Busa this fall to do whatever I want with it.....I think I have her convinced. :beerchug:

Yeah right, Greg gets what Greg wants. Be good brother, it wasn't a plug. You've done the work you reap the benefits :thumbsup:

Hi there,
Not racing my bike at all actually. Have it set up for some touring with Heli-Bars, Buell Pegs, Tobin Seat, and RKA bags! It sure does scream when I am pulling out from the toll booths though :)

Yeah, get ready to order a rear tire :laugh:

Yeah right, Greg gets what Greg wants. Be good brother, it wasn't a plug. You've done the work you reap the benefits :thumbsup:

She saw me having fun.....and not much gets me excited..but... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
as everyone noted, different dynoes are gonna give you different numbers. The important thing is to find a dyno tuner you trust and then use only that dyno. That way you can accurately gauge your gains or loses. Dont be a dyno *****.:laugh:

Looks like DR151 is going to head south to HPC...let's see where we start and where we can end up. :beerchug:

I'll look into it. I should have dyno'd before any mods.

The last time I ran it I only had 162hp, I changed fuel and oil and now I'm at 170hp. I was trying to run 115 octane and later found out that is a no no.

What really makes me sick, is that when spraying my 750 gixer, I was pulling 166hp at the RW.:40__s:

Spray the Busa then. I'm certain it will be an eye opener.

Spray the Busa then. I'm certain it will be an eye opener.
Getting ready to finally spray the one I ride shorty...I miss the thrust you get from NOS, my former 300 HP nos bike was real fun..... :beerchug:

Finally got this scanned.:whistle:

Busa Dyno 09.jpg

Back