What helmet is best for around $300

Jgarcia6988

Registered
I’ve been looking at so many helmets and at this point not sure what to get But I do know what I want is 1 get a sena Bluetooth I can install it I also would like to have a drop down visor. I also want a lighter weight helmet. I don’t want to sweat in the summer when it gets really hot while riding. What do you guys think of helmet that fit that criteria. Thanks in advance I want to stay around $300

I’ve been looking at so many helmets and at this point not sure what to get But I do know what I want is 1 get a sena Bluetooth I can install it I also would like to have a drop down visor. I also want a lighter weight helmet. I don’t want to sweat in the summer when it gets really hot while riding. What do you guys think of helmet that fit that criteria. Thanks in advance I want to stay around $300

SHARK SPARTAN CARBON SILICIUM CARBON / RED / ANTHRACITE HELMET
SHARK Spartan Carbon Silicium Carbon / Red / Anthracite Helmet

from the Spanish Site Motocard -164 dollars from the original price
it's very reliable shop I've bought a lot of things out of it.

For NHRA and IHRA I have to have a Snell rated helmet. I have always thought HJC was the best bang for the buck... Street or strip their not a bad helmet for the price.

For NHRA and IHRA I have to have a Snell rated helmet. I have always thought HJC was the best bang for the buck... Street or strip their not a bad helmet for the price.
HJC fits real well and compares to top helmets in comfort. AGV also great buy. Try on at local shop then buy on line. Check motorcyclecloseouts.com

" ... fit that criteria ..."

IF you haven't visited a local shop, do so.

Try on different brands, they do fit alittle different. Certain models are made for specific head shapes.

Get your helmet size not only with different brands though also with different head shape designs.

Helmet Shape.gif

There are a multitudes of bluetooth options.

Buying tip, check your local Craigslist. May find exactly what you want, extremely discounted in near new/new condition. (inspect carefully)

Back