What helmet do you have?

EastCoast

Donating Member
Registered
I'm curious what you use to protect the brain. I have a Scorpion. I'm also looking into an Arai. I would like to know what Arai users think of theirs.

Arai RX-7rr4 black. and the rest are not worth mentioning.

DCP_0673.jpg

Suomy Goorbergh Replica for me
127c75a6.jpg

c5db0854.jpg

and a Ben Xuas Replica (blue) for the wife.
xaus.jpg

<!--EDIT|BusaCruise
Reason for Edit: "had to steal an image from kneedraggers"|1131610238 -->

Hmm...as of right now, a Shoei TC-5 Ryu

Gonna switch to a Suomy, though...

I have two, an HJC Fuse-14 (yes my poor-man helmet) and my ICON Damnation (I love it, its my lady).  But I am looking to get another to dump the HJC, leaning towards a shoei but I like the Shark helmets as well.  

Damnation.jpg

GrabnTwist, you should get 3-4 helmets more to finish off the staircase.  Would add to an already very impressive collection.

<!--EDIT|Youkai
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131601387 -->

Helmets are kinda hard to give a review on. I could talk up my helmet all day long and it may not work for someone else. Most cycle shops will let you "test ride" a lid for a small deposit. It all comes down to rider comfort and budget. I do belive a quality helmet will help you ride better.

Just a leftover RF-900....with Hayabusa Graphics.

On a side note, grabntwist, what planet do you live on? I mean, 7 helmets - I understand - one helmet for each day of the week. But 9?
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought a OGK FF4 last time. Love the helmet excellent ventalition not very comfortable padding. Quieter then the HJC that I got rid of and is very stable at speed and does not try to pull my head off at 100+. Downsize is the lowest opening for visior is still pretty wide.

Just a leftover RF-900....with Hayabusa Graphics.

On a side note, grabntwist, what planet do you live on? I mean, 7 helmets - I understand - one helmet for each day of the week. But 9?
laugh.gif

I had 15,gave 2 away,now down to 13.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scorpion EXO 700 here. Great fit, love the visor detente mechanism, no lift at speed, fog free shield works (so far!), removable liner easy to remove for cleaning.

Helmet is a little noisy so I put on a windjammer II neoprene thing on the bottom and it helps alot.

super.gif

I have an Icon Mainframe Halo Gloss helmet thats Grey/blk. I love this helmet. I am gonna order a new one in the spring and can't wait. New helmet smell. Ahhhhh

Back