What have I done to deserve this?

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
I know I sold the Busa for a Gold Wing, but I still have my Gixxer for the track...

What makes Mr. Google think I want a Harley!

Capture.jpg

it's basing it from your browsing history (i don't know if that is actually true :laugh:), now we know what you've been looking for :poke:

I don't know, Charlie... I keep getting Ford truck ads, but I've been searching on them like crazy. :laugh:

That gives us something to razz each other about here, but this google thing irritates me to no end. Firstly; I dislike evidence that everything I do is being tracked. Secondly; it's based on my history. Whatever product they're currently cramming up my nose, I've already addressed and no longer need. Be honest now: is there a nice HD in your future?

Negative ghost rider...not going to happen. I did go back and finally figure it out though. Georgiabusa got him a new quad and that got me just looking around at them. I knew of a Honda Dealer over in Nashville and typed that into the evil google search and clicked on the first Cool Springs link I found. Turns out that was for the HD dealer in Cool Springs.

That gives us something to razz each other about here, but this google thing irritates me to no end. Firstly; I dislike evidence that everything I do is being tracked. Secondly; it's based on my history. Whatever product they're currently cramming up my nose, I've already addressed and no longer need. Be honest now: is there a nice HD in your future?

Negative ghost rider...not going to happen. I did go back and finally figure it out though. Georgiabusa got him a new quad and that got me just looking around at them. I knew of a Honda Dealer over in Nashville and typed that into the evil google search and clicked on the first Cool Springs link I found. Turns out that was for the HD dealer in Cool Springs.

wow, that is some kind of story just to try to get around admitting, "semi, you were right. I was looking at Harleys on the internet while my wife wasn't home." :whistle:

Back