what happens when it turns 70 in December?

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
You get on your bike and go for a ride... Nice weather rolled in today so I did whast most would have done, I got on the bike and rode for a few hours... It felt really good to get on the bike and have nowhere to really go just ride.

I turned on the tunes and when the first song came up I smiled like crazy cause all the music from the man trip was still on there...

I just can't wait until spring......

:-( I can't wait to go for a ride. There were so many nice days this month that I have been grinding my teeth praying that I get my bike back soon. Every week it seems that I just get to say, "Well I should get my bike back next week." So today, I think I might get my bike back next week :cheerleader:

i did the same thing Cap although it only made it to 52 today...it was great to not have to wear 5 layers! +1 on Spring getting here soon :beerchug:

the only 70 the weather man here has mentioned was the wind speed :banghead: my busa is on the stands under the cover in the garage :(

Hey.. shut up dangit.

It's frikkin 15 degrees here!! jeez....

it's around 42 here, roads are still wet from melted snow & ice and contains a fair bit of road salt so will be waiting untill it's washed away or at the very least dried up

that's the way to do it. i'm jealous, take full advantage of that fluke type weather.:thumbsup:

I am meeting up with Ronnie, Twobrothersbusa, Tiller and a couple of other friends on a Gixxer1k and a Buell today and going to ride up to Chattanooga to eat lunch at Sticky Fingers, and then go for a little ride. Weather man said it should be around 60 today. :beerchug:

We're looking at some good weather coming this weekend, nothing as high as 70 tho. its supposed to be in the 50's. Just enough to sit outside and have a cold one. maybe even fire up the grill. Too much crap on the roads to ride :-(

I might go for a ride today. Temperature doesn't really matter to me. It's the salt on the roads that's been keeping me from taking the bike out for a ride.

I am meeting up with Ronnie, Twobrothersbusa, Tiller and a couple of other friends on a Gixxer1k and a Buell today and going to ride up to Chattanooga to eat lunch at Sticky Fingers, and then go for a little ride. Weather man said it should be around 60 today. :beerchug:

Sounds like so much fun! Tell everyone hello for me!

You bums I'm driving to my in laws. I hate u all :)

I know what happens when it's 70 in Dec....storms

I did the same thing capt! Well last night.. I took the DR out for a spin... it was 63 on the beach and FOGGY... but felt so good to ride!

I did the same thing capt! Well last night.. I took the DR out for a spin... it was 63 on the beach and FOGGY... but felt so good to ride!

Do you ride that thing along the water? That would be awesome to do...

Back