What happened to TruWreck's Busa

TruWrecks

Banned
I let Corbin borrow it for a while, and this is what I got back:

IMG_4583_small.jpg

I just got to Portland. I drove from Hollister today. All the way to Portland I had people that were passing me slowing to see what kind of bike I had in the back of my truck. It definitely attracted attention when I stopped for dinner. :thumbsup:

Pictures don't do them justice. Thanks Corbin and crew! :bowdown:

Last edited:
Wow they look great. I wonder what retail is going to be.

Thats cool they will also work with some after-market pipes also. To bad Micron isn't around anymore, lol.

Those lines flow nicely..especially with the exhaust. Any chance you could post up some more pics at different angles?

The bags certainly look top notch but that price...ouch! I just can't see spending near $2000 for a couple of back packs worth of space. Good product but too rich for my blood...well, for my wallet.

I just spent three days riding with BABUSA and got to see the other set and let me tell you those are SWEET!!! When you see them in person they are incredible. I was shocked by how tight those are to the bike and how much room is in them. Well worth the wait and thanks for the pics!!!

Hi Doug,

On behalf of everyone here at Corbin we say THANK YOU to yourself and to Rich for loaning us your rides. You guys were more than cordial and understanding of our time constraints :whistle: and even beyond the timeframe let us finish the goods for you.

Enjoy the bags and seat. :thumbsup:
Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Suzuki GSXR Models | 800-538-7035

- Michael

Thanks Michael :thumbsup:

I'm still on the road with the bike...everyone that I rode with in WA and OR loved them!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Have you had anyone on the back yet. Just wondering what they thought. They look super and you guys got a great deal :thumbsup:

Back