What happened after the wreck??

warwgn

Hi,I'm Dustin.Do you like my dancing
Donating Member
Registered
I always see the stories of the wrecks and crashes, but have never seen what happens after. How much does your insurance go up, did they pay off your bike? Did you get raked over the coals and not get your money back? Does your insurance company suck?

What happened after, what are the results? Same goes for those who had theis baby stolen, did you get screwed or did it work out good?

Stolen bike should not raise your rates, as it is not your fault. Unless there are some odd circumstances involved.

wrecked on 2 july due to negligence of a newbie rider who plowed into me on a curve. Road rash and soreness almost gone. Had a pristine 05 red and black busa now I have a pristine Black cherry custom job with dancing candy metal flakes in the paint compliments of the young lady who hit me. She suffered a few scrapes and a broken arm but is ready to ride again as soon as her bike gets fixed (lowside on left fairing minus a few parts) She paid me cash in full one week after the incident for all the damages to my bike now I just have to put my fairings and nose back on. The damage to my bike should have been extreme due to the nature of the accident but it was a miracle the other rider and myself weren't hurt anymore than what we recieved. On the Bright side, we are both still alive and now no one will say they spotted me on the highway out of the other black and red busas around my area.
super.gif
life is good.

Back