What fuses are switched power

You need to tell us more info.

What year?
What do you want to hook up? Why?
Where do you want to mount, whatever it is you want to hook up?

Etc.

Sorry, 2006 model and i want to hook it in the fuse box with a taphttp://www.amazon.com/Bussmann-BP-HHH-ATM-Add-A-Fuse/dp/B000GKEXK2

What is it you what to power?

I personally would probably not use that item. If I understand it correctly, you remove a fuse and then put that in it's place and then
reinsert the fuse you removed and then you have a wire for power, right? However then you can't shut the cover/door that goes over the fuses.

I would find a power wire and splice or tap in to that and if you really needed it, you could get an inline fuse holder for a couple of dollars.

I believe the orange wire is keyed to the ignition switch if that is what your looking for.

A good keyed wire to use on a GEN 1 is the brown wire front right on light harness....if you are just needing switched power. There is also a orange one in the harness by the kill switch on the handle bar.

What are you wanting to hook up?

I bought a speedo healer, usb port and gear indicator from pushnit and something after install is draining battery so i want to put them all on switched power. I will hook the usb port and gear indicator to the brown wire but i wanted something in the fuse box for the speedo healer since its mounted next to it.

I'll bet that it's the USB port which drains power, and relatively a lot of it. Try by hand and see if it's warm, and if so that's your culprit.

I'd just use the headlight wire to splice into. You can get ground straight from the battery if you don't find it elsewhere.

Back