What exactly does lowering your bike do?

It fuggs up all the good handling characteristics of the bike :rulez:

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

page

What?? 6'1" and you cant reach the ground? I'm only 5'10" (solid muscle) no problem! :whistle:
Get a Tobin seat, you will be all set. start fukking wit yer suspension without knowing what you are doing? You are an idiot! Period! for straight line, no problem. run with the guys that hang their balls off the side? you are asking for trouble...:whistle:

and Sam, i will someday show you just how to do it! :laugh:

Yeah, I believe that one Brendan....................

6'1" and you cant reach? GTFO!! I'm 5'9" on a good day. You should have no problem reaching the ground without lowering it.

What?? 6'1" and you cant reach the ground? I'm only 5'10" (solid muscle) no problem! :whistle:
Get a Tobin seat, you will be all set. start fukking wit yer suspension without knowing what you are doing? You are an idiot! Period! for straight line, no problem. run with the guys that hang their balls off the side? you are asking for trouble...:whistle:

and Sam, i will someday show you just how to do it! :laugh:

I know, I don't get it either. But with the stock height I had to stand up off the seat to get my feet flat. And you can just forget about walkin the bike around on anything but flat ground. Oh, and I don't appreciate being called an idiot. . . Period!

Yeah, I believe that one Brendan....................

6'1" and you cant reach? GTFO!! I'm 5'9" on a good day. You should have no problem reaching the ground without lowering it.

I didn't sy I couldn't touch. . . I said I was on the ball of my feet and didn't like it, especially on hills (bike paralell, not perpendicular). Did y'all even read the post?

Wow, I am 5' 7" tall with a 29" inseem. I am so glad to figure out that I am an idiot and a poser. Maybe if I had not bought one the greatest bikes in the world I might not be in this situation. But, the fact remains that if I did not lower it, I could not ride it as a daily.

That said I do agree that if I was going to the track I would raise it back up because there would not be any stoplights or inclines that I will have to stop on.

Just thought I would admit my idiotic poser attitude and agree with the problems that lowering brings at the same time :whistle:

Lowering ??? it means YOU get Buged out eyes :blonde: everytime you see a SPEED BUMP :laugh:

To each their own

I had mine slammed and stretch,I like the ride.

theres not enough "twisties" here in Philly to really concentrate on that aspect and theres better bikes out there if thats what you are relly interested in,so the next best thing is to go straight and fast, a bike lowered and slammed you feel like you are glued to the ground besides IMO the bike is just asthetically better looking stretched and slammed.

like I said

to each their own.

goodluck with whatever y9u decide

Last edited:
Guess I'm a poser then.... The only curves are my area are offramps. I've done the twistly deal, I like the drag look MUCH better. Plus I drag race, not trackdays.

Guess I'm a poser then.... The only curves are my area are offramps. I've done the twistly deal, I like the drag look MUCH better. Plus I drag race, not trackdays.

I prefer the ENTRANCE ramps because you can accelerate,the offramps always have a damn light at the end:laugh:

For twisties leave it alone or raise the arse 1" for drag lower it 2" or slam it :beerchug:

Back