What exactly does lowering your bike do?

Really? I would think that you'd want to LOWER your center of gravity.....would never have thought that.....

Just goes to show you how awesome this .org is!!!!

Lowering mine two inches really hurt the cornering doesn't take much of an angle to scrape the fairings an the pegs after I did. Better to get the track the guys opinion for cornering set up.

I'm 5'9" with a 30" inseam and have to stand on my toes. No problems here and the next tire change I will probably go with a 190/55. Why do you guys need your whole foot on the ground?

I'm 5'9" with a 30" inseam and have to stand on my toes. No problems here and the next tire change I will probably go with a 190/55. Why do you guys need your whole foot on the ground?
you better get those 2x4 foot wedgies :laugh: (going up)

here ya go... comes with MP3 player...

shoes1.jpg

I posted before that I like my bike lowered, I do. but sometimes I want something different and I raise it up and/or go to stock WB. It's nice to mix it up. :thumbsup:

To each their own

I had mine slammed and stretch,I like the ride.

theres not enough "twisties" here in Philly to really concentrate on that aspect and theres better bikes out there if thats what you are relly interested in,so the next best thing is to go straight and fast, a bike lowered and slammed you feel like you are glued to the ground besides IMO the bike is just asthetically better looking stretched and slammed.

like I said

to each their own.

goodluck with whatever y9u decide

^^^^^^^^^ :thumbsup:WHAT HE SAID :thumbsup:^^^^^^^^^

Back