What drew you to the busa?

I have wanted one since I rode one in the summer of 2000.
It accelerated harder in 6th gear than my GSXR1100 in 3rd gear.

I have wanted one ever since.

i rode my dads boss's during MB bike week last year....i never really liked the look of them and always thought the power was just too much. he had an 08 and i had been over seas so hadnt seen the new models and i liked that one and was talkin to him about it and he was like hey ill let you ride it some time today. few hours later he's like here ya go when we get on the interstate put it in third and just let it open, so i did and next week i bought one lol :beerchug:

its comfy and obviously has alot of power, i was looking at some sport cruisers since my dad has a gold wing so alot of long rides and the busa met both of my needs of speed and comfortableness

The reputation was famous and irrefutable. I walked into the bike shop with only one question on my mind- was it comfortable (I'm 6'4" and not interested in contortion).

Check was written moments later.

When I heard all the hype back in 99 I had to have one. Bought a 2000 left over early in 01 because I did not want a restricted model. It was the last one in the show room. I just wanted the fastest thing out.

Back