What does it sound like?

SouthGABusa

Registered
I have seen alot of great pictures of exhaust systems. Kinda hard to find one that does not look great on the Hayabusa. But I want to hear them. So if you have a video with some sound send it or send a link of one. Pictures are great, but the sound will sell it.

YouTube is your best friend! That's what I did before getting my m4 and then my r77

I love YouTube. Found a good one on the brock sidewinder. I was looking for a good hmf high mount video. Everyone just stands beside it and revs it up. I want to hear it on the road.

I love YouTube. Found a good one on the brock sidewinder. I was looking for a good hmf high mount video. Everyone just stands beside it and revs it up. I want to hear it on the road.

It is kind of hard to do that. If you have it on the bike, there is wind noise. Unless you have someone stand and video you riding by, I guess?

My 2 cents: youtube and then find a guy with a literbike or higher with the exhaust. Anything from a CBR 100RR to a Busa. Not because the sound alike but it will give you an idea of what it will sound like. Why is it my 2 cents when its only a penny for your thoughts? Where's the other penny going??

They all sound a little different, they best way to find something you like it come to a meet/greet. Then you can hear a wide variety of systems to make a choice from.

On a Gen I Hayabusa here is a comparison of a Brock Gen III and a modded stock header 4-2-1 with full out modded stock canister.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back