What does "banned" mean

ive_lost_the_sweeps_spaceballs.gif

#BANNED ~ #BeforeWeGetBanned ~ #WhatDoesBannedMean ~ #THEoRg *

How long before I get banned...... | Random Thoughts

Last edited:
A lot of bitching still going on behind the scenes here , at least that particular bastard was relatively straight in your face . I personally prefer a site where a good bunch of like minded dudes , get together , sharing rides and builds . Instead , judgement based on someones misconceptions and petty jealousy about $ spent or whatever seems to on the rise here . Maybe I am misreading things a bit ... I hope so .

A lot of bitching still going on behind the scenes here , at least that particular bastard was relatively straight in your face . I personally prefer a site where a good bunch of like minded dudes , get together , sharing rides and builds . Instead , judgement based on someones misconceptions and petty jealousy about $ spent or whatever seems to on the rise here . Maybe I am misreading things a bit ... I hope so .
Maybe I have rose colored glasses on but I'm not seeing this.....

We have a wide variety of bikes on this forum, everything from full built Hayabusas to restorations in progress to other bike companies being represented and I personally like that.

I do see a lot of people coming on with their first message reaching out for help and eventually getting it even after a little "hard time" being given them...

Maybe I have rose colored glasses on but I'm not seeing this.....

We have a wide variety of bikes on this forum, everything from full built Hayabusas to restorations in progress to other bike companies being represented and I personally like that.

I do see a lot of people coming on with their first message reaching out for help and eventually getting it even after a little "hard time" being given them...
I’m all for helping people but it’s also good to help those who help themselves by being polite and introducing themselves.
They need to know this forum is not just some help desk you call when you’re in trouble.

I also notice that someone recently banned on this forum , has left a void of sorts , imho , on this org . Now , although a controversial fella to say the least , I sort of miss the mostly confrontational aspect of his contribution to this org . I liked the fact he would say it to you real time , mostly , or maybe after you signed off hahah , and not bunch up with the secret haters behind the scenes ... anyway I sort of miss that goofy bastard !!
Also like to hear what he thinks about my recent ZX14R purchase !!

There’s another forum he’s on if you miss the ‘goofy bastard’ and the ‘void’ and his ‘contribution to this org’. :eek: CrazyArch and Red posts there. To my knowledge he wasn’t banned forever anyway. Cap doesn’t tell us who is banned or for how long. Another member got his panties in a bunch and banned himself. He apparently thought his posts were invisible to us (on a public forum). And, what’s this ‘bunch up with the secret haters behind the scenes’? Really?:confused:

Plenty of different people on here from all walks of life. This forum has been around for a long time while others have dwindled off and fell bye the wayside....... Some of the other popular forums I used to be a part of your lucky if there are 5 new posts within a week!!!

You can be outspoken your entitled to your own opinion. I can always agree to disagree with someone. But what I couldn’t stand about said individual was his blatant trolling. Y’all say he was keeping it real...... Only thing he was keeping was his post count up! He had to comment on every single thread and cause some kind of argument and or controversy and derail the thread!!!

So if I click on a thread and it has good information and discussion then this Troll comes along and now 3 pages later we are arguing about a completely different topic. That’s not cool in my book...... If that’s what y’all are looking for or need in your day to day go watch TMZ or Jerry Springer :banghead:

Plenty of different people on here from all walks of life. This forum has been around for a long time while others have dwindled off and fell bye the wayside....... Some of the other popular forums I used to be a part of your lucky if there are 5 new posts within a week!!!

You can be outspoken your entitled to your own opinion. I can always agree to disagree with someone. But what I couldn’t stand about said individual was his blatant trolling. Y’all say he was keeping it real...... Only thing he was keeping was his post count up! He had to comment on every single thread and cause some kind of argument and or controversy and derail the thread!!!

So if I click on a thread and it has good information and discussion then this Troll comes along and now 3 pages later we are arguing about a completely different topic. That’s not cool in my book...... If that’s what y’all are looking for or need in your day to day go watch TMZ or Jerry Springer :banghead:
I could not agree more! Amen!

Yeah , I have had those run ins many a time with him also , but occasionally , rarely I guess..... , he'd drop the bull crap .
Well if he ain't banned for good as Wuzza says maybe the case , I think you all should brace yourself for round 2 with Ali !!

I am not offended by anybody here or was here. Go ahead. Try'n offend me. It wont work :laugh:
If you guys are talking about ali123, and hes banned, then I guess hes getting the last laugh. He's still drumming up threads and post, causing board activity and discussion, which I remember him once posting was his intentions.
Heres to you ali123:beerchug:

I am not offended by anybody here or was here. Go ahead. Try'n offend me. It wont work :laugh:
If you guys are talking about ali123, and hes banned, then I guess hes getting the last laugh. He's still drumming up threads and post, causing board activity and discussion, which I remember him once posting was his intentions.
Heres to you ali123:beerchug:

Not about being offended..... it’s about cluttering up other people’s threads with his nonsense. If you wanna debate turbo’s or the lochness monster create a thread of your own. Don’t hijack someone else’s thread and steer it in another direction.

That’s not board activity that’s disrespecting a fellow Org member

Not about being offended..... it’s about cluttering up other people’s threads with his nonsense. If you wanna debate turbo’s or the lochness monster create a thread of your own. Don’t hijack someone else’s thread and steer it in another direction.

That’s not board activity that’s disrespecting a fellow Org member

I definetly can understand your point of view :beerchug: its just that that stuff doesnt bother me at all. Sometimes I get a chuckle even cause some of you guys have a great sense of humor. If I'm not in the mood for it its only milliseconds to scroll down to the next post dealing with the subject. Everybodys a little differant:beerchug::thumbsup:

Back