What does a 7 month, 90 lb puppy

Shibumi

Donating Member
Registered
ANYTHING he wants to...
laugh.gif

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i154.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid154.photobucket.com/albums/s251/Shibumi_2007/SpartanBowlingpin.flv"></embed>

P.S.- My son works at a bowling alley, used pins for $1 beats expensive stuff from Petco!!

(BowDown @ Sep. 24 2007,22:17) Say goodbye to your leather couch.  
SHOCKED.gif

beerchug.gif
My thoughts as well.

Doesnt the bowling pin leave dents on your floor? Looks like oak but it'll only take so much...

(big jim @ Sep. 25 2007,12:50) All i can see is that heavy pin going thru the TV or a window.
Nah, HE already went through the glass storm door dropping a subtle hint that he would like to come back inside, please...

Luckily the glass frame broke the trim holding it in, instead of breaking the glass!!

My last Dobie (female) was 65 lbs grown, and I thought SHE was big...
SHOCKED.gif

This moose will go 120+ with 11 more months (typically) to grow!

Name is Spartan Leonidas, by the way- hey Revolution, does that mean I get a free set of plastics in your new scheme??
super.gif

I had no idea how well his name would suit him, he LOVES to tussle and fight! Last night my 17 year old son had his dog bed (about ten pounds) having a pillow fight with the dog, he would slam the dog hard enough to knock him down and he just kept coming at him! They started boxing, and when my son would hit him with a hard slap to the face the dog would just doggy-grin like "That was fun, do it again!" and keep egging it on for more!! He rears up on his back feet and "boxes" with his front paws and jaws but never closes his teeth on you. NEVER gets pissed, dog people know, you can tell the difference...

Just a great dog, God help anyone who comes in this house with bad intentions.
bluegrab.gif
Will save me some on dog food bill..

(MrHans @ Sep. 25 2007,07:53)
SHOCKED.gif

beerchug.gif
My thoughts as well.

Doesnt the bowling pin leave dents on your floor? Looks like oak but it'll only take so much...
No worries on a laminate flooring with a sub cusion flooring. It'll resist dog scratches and heavy non blunt objects dropped from a distant.
wink.gif

(Rhythm @ Sep. 25 2007,16:05)
SHOCKED.gif
beerchug.gif
My thoughts as well.

No worries on a laminate flooring with a sub cusion flooring. It'll resist dog scratches and heavy non blunt objects dropped from a distant.
wink.gif
You nailed it! 1/4" neoprene underlayment, the thickest they had! Makes a big difference, not so much of an echo from it.
smile.gif

SWEET a DOBBIE.. i had one until i got married. Thats a long story. But what a great dog.
Mine found a liking to chewing on drywall, loved to eat walls for some reason.

(Shibumi @ Sep. 25 2007,16:43)
(Rhythm @ Sep. 25 2007,16:05)
SHOCKED.gif

beerchug.gif
My thoughts as well.

wink.gif
You nailed it! 1/4" neoprene underlayment, the thickest they had! Makes a big difference, not so much of an echo from it.  
smile.gif
Its the only way to go if you have dogs, I have four.
cool.gif

Our dog loves 1 liter and 2 liter bottles. As we finish off the bottle of coke (with some rum) man's best friend sits there calmly licking his chops.

Toss the bottle his way and he's occupied for hours.

Back