What do

A regular old bra with the Busa kanji on it...  Sometimes a condom when I'm feelin' real frisky
jump9.gif

Nothing...I just make sure that whatever I'm wearing covers the belt buckle if I have one on...I hate those ugly a$$ tank bra's...

Actually I think they look pretty good on the silver/grey and the all black SE's. But that's just me...

I for one don't use a bra.....and quite frankly....I think their ugly. But, I don't wear a belt...never did. Plus, I believe that your tank would fade where the bra isn't and not fade where it is, also, the bra will wear places on your tank. Sooooo...just go beltless and keep any other people off your fine ride. Just my .02 cents.

I for one don't use a bra.....and quite frankly....I think their ugly. But, I don't wear a belt...never did. Plus, I believe that your tank would fade where the bra isn't and not fade where it is, also, the bra will wear places on your tank. Sooooo...just go beltless and keep any other people off your fine ride. Just my .02 cents.
Buffing fade is a very simple task.

tankslapper. i couldn't for the life of me get the center section on without wrinkles, so I cut it in half lengthwise and put it on. works good, and you have to be very close in order to see it. for 15 bucks, it's hard to beat.

Suzuki Kaji Carbon panelled Bra...Looks OK on my LE but has wrinkles...I am thinking velcro could be the fix...

Be careful with the fabric bras like this one, if or when you ride you get little tiny bits of crud underneath it. Every little shift or wiggle of the bra will put more little tiny scratches thean you can shake a fist at...

Be careful with the fabric bras like this one,  if or when you ride you get little tiny bits of crud underneath it.  Every little shift or wiggle of the bra will put more little tiny scratches thean you can shake a fist at...
That's what I worry bout too, with the bra.
Had one on my ZX11 and I was constantly polishing fine scratches out.

I use the Tank Slapper (www.thetankslapper.com). It sticks with out glue and once you get the air bubbles out, you don't even know its there.

GMY
I'll second that one. The tankslapper is great. It doesn't have as much padding (it's got no padding really, just scratch resistance) as a vinyl bra with the felt backing, so if you wear one of those dinner-plate sized country-line-dancing-wanna-be-cowboy belt buckles use the old vinyl bra or something like that.

I put one on my bike after using one of the regular Suzuki vinyl bras. I didn't even say anything to the girlfriend and she asked "What'd you do to the bike? It looks a lot shinier or something."

And I hope I didn't offend the country line dancers our there.
smile.gif

Thanks you!!

I don't even have to ride it, I can just go look at it in the garage and be happy!

Naw,
I can't lie to ya.

I GOTTA ride it!
laugh.gif

Now if I could get a camera that would duplicate the color correctly!
mad.gif

Yes, just another reason to show off.............
tounge.gif

DSC01484.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back