What do you wear...

Over_Easy

GEO-STABILIZATION EXPERT
Donating Member
Registered
I was looking at getting the Under Armor HeatShield long sleeve compression shirt to wear underneath my perf. leather jacket. It's suppose to help release the heat from your skin.

Anyone recommend this or not? What do you wear?

Under Armor!!! Heat Gear...

Gods own PJ's under leather...

Seriously Under Armor Rocks, It Feels good, keeps you from sticking... Highly recommended, I wore underarmor allmost everyday in Tampa, and I still wear it up here. Mostly it's just better than a regular cotton T and it works to keep you cool...

I would avoid Helly-Hansen though, compared to Under Armor it's ill fitting recyled trash bags, Horrible stuff, base layer my A$$...
thumbs-up.gif

I use the nike wicking shirts. A little cheaper than UA at the outlet stores!!

I don't wear nuthin. Bein' sticky ain't so bad. Just wait a little bit and it turns into wet and gooey.
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
J/K

Cop buddies wear a lot of the UA, like someone else said.

Don

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

I'm gonna try the UA shirt. Wanted to get the heatgear long pants too...but they didn't have it in my size..got the long shorts instead.

Glad you started this thread over-easy...I've got a 1000 mile ride in a few weeks and I've been tryinig to figure out my gear...
Thanks!

Just got back from a 9k ride this morning and wore a compression shirt and bicycle pants under my Aerostich 1 piece suit all the time (I had a Gerbing's jack or sweat shirt over the top when it was 8C and jeans when necessary).

Dunno about UA but any compression shirt should do.

Carl

I'm gonna try the UA shirt.  Wanted to get the heatgear long pants too...but they didn't have it in my size..got the long shorts instead.

Glad you started this thread over-easy...I've got a 1000 mile ride in a few weeks and I've been tryinig to figure out my gear...
Thanks!
While I was riding today, I just said fugg it...walked into Sports Authority, grabbed an UA XL Heat Gear long sleeve compression shirt, ripped the tags off at the register, "no bag thank you", through my T-shirt away into the bushes and put on the UA. Wow this thing is tight but great when you get it situated. Really allows the air to circulate between the leather jack and your body because it's like a second skin. I'll be getting another one.

BTW, I'll be getting the long pants (good with the ICON kneee/leg field armor) and they have a skullcap w/ mesh as well.

Back