what do you think of this

black diamond busa

Team Jacob
Registered
So I just came across this photo and figured I would share it with everyone here. Now I hate what they did with the front but the back is starting to grow on me. The zx14 doesn't look bad with that fat tire. What do you guys think?

1456658_654072661309416_1946418617_n.jpg

So I just came across this photo and figured I would share it with everyone here. Now I hate what they did with the front but the back is starting to grow on me. The zx14 doesn't look bad with that fat tire. What do you guys think?

I don't like fat tires simply because they can't perform like stock sizes, but I do think some of them look cool.
I like Kawasakis, and how that one is done.
It needs a windshield, rubber grips, blacked out, another front rotor/caliper...and a runway to do burnouts and open it up.
Yes, they wheelie the same, I've seen it done. No, I've never tried, simply because I've never been given the chance.
Who wants to loan me a bike?:laugh:

Poor Busa, somebody forgot to put one of the front rotors back on after the wheel came back from the chrome shop. They also grafted that ugly ZX14 tail on and forgot the windshield. That must be the start of the new "make my busa perform like a harley" trend. :poke::rofl:

Though I'm not one to say "keep it stock", but things should remain as the purpose they intended for.

...and with that said, it's ugly.

Kinda looks like some superhero bike that someone wrecked ..and didnt have all the pieces to put it back together...

I saw a 08 busa with a big tire on it when they first came out. Looked pretty good but only good for cruising around town.

Dumb, everything about that bike is dumb... :banghead:

I understand different strokes for different folks but I personally could NEVER do that to a motorcycle/car.

If it doesn't make the bike faster, quicker, lighter, turn better, stop quicker, etc...etc.... IMPROVE the OEM then I don't want it!

I honestly don't know how people can do the poser or "show" stuff. What fun is putting around or having to trailer your bike to a parking lot and BS the entire time... :poke:

Um.... the ZX tail end over the fat tire is awesome right from the start, but the front...... the so called wind shield.... nah !

Um.... the ZX tail end over the fat tire is awesome right from the start, but the front...... the so called wind shield.... nah !

Yea the front is the ugliest thing I have ever seen. I think the zx14 tail gives it that pointy look the 1000 tail swap does but its not so skinny looking.

This is a prime example of somebody having too much money but not having enough taste....:whistle:

Back