What do you think about full voodoo exhaust

Taino08

Registered
I am in between of getting rid of my full Yoshi and cleaning up the bikes look I want to know what you all think about the voodoo full exhaust?

Sound great but you will lose power. I have slip on voodoo and there almost too loud. Looking to get rid of mine and get a full.

Do the research. I have no voodoo experience. Yosh isn't known for power. Brocks, muzzy, etc do.

I personally like the look of dual "full size" exhaust. I have Yosh R77 slip ons. I just think the left side looks naked without exhaust there. That poor rear rocket looks do tiny next to that big meaty wheel. I guess it is just personal preference.

I personally like the look of dual "full size" exhaust. I have Yosh R77 slip ons. I just think the left side looks naked without exhaust there. That poor rear rocket looks do tiny next to that big meaty wheel. I guess it is just personal preference.
It always is with someones bike.

They also make different baffle inserts of different inner diameters. Voodoo rep suggested use of these particularly "Pegasus" baffle instead of their speak easy system. So it will make what you set it up to do along with flash /tune!
Sound great but you will lose power. I have slip on voodoo and there almost too loud. Looking to get rid of mine and get a full.

Strange on full exhaust? Hmmmm. I make more power than ever with one! Just saying.

I think this was in reference to VooDoo's over priced tips that do nothing but make noise.
They were around long before they offered a header/full system.
Most headers/full systems are designed well enough to flow better than stock, and if it's a gen2, losing the catalytic converter helps with hp and less heat.
If you like the looks and sound, fit and finish are good, and especially if it dyno tuned well...then it's a win:beerchug:

I think this was in reference to VooDoo's over priced tips that do nothing but make noise.
They were around long before they offered a header/full system.
Most headers/full systems are designed well enough to flow better than stock, and if it's a gen2, losing the catalytic converter helps with hp and less heat.
If you like the looks and sound, fit and finish are good, and especially if it dyno tuned well...then it's a win:beerchug:
Didn't the old school heads refer to Voodoo systems as "dog-doo" systems.…. I mentioned this on facebook… and ole Chopaleg nearly lost his mind... lol.. I think that's his name.... he advertises "prices soooo low he CANNOT post the price"...… he responded.. "I got some dog doo for you buddy...……… all kinds of claims followed...

Voodoo sounds like crap, and the fitment is hit or miss as well as it’s mild steel not stainless.

Ready to have your minds blown?

Factory gen 2 Busa header with the cats removed, brocks slip ons, made the same HP as a full Brock’s system. I’ve done this twice.

Voodoo sounds like crap, and the fitment is hit or miss as well as it’s mild steel not stainless.

Factory gen 2 Busa header with the cats removed, brocks slip ons, made the same HP as a full Brock’s system. I’ve done this twice.
Doesn't surprise me. We ran one bike with the factory header, mufflers removed and according to the mph and et's at the track it made the same power as my Brock's Street smart. This was with the cat in place.

To me, stock motor, most exhausts appear to make very similar power. I did see one system with a small mid pipe that would never MPH at the track like my Brocks. We put a different pipe on that bike and MPH and ET jumped right up to where it should have been. Point is not all exhausts are equal, but many are.

Any pics or write up of how you removed that cats??I thought about this but haven't found enough info to feel comfortable.

Back