What do you guys think

JackLKing

Registered
Let me know what you guys think.......I thought it was high but CW says that he normally gets 158 to 163 for the stock busa's........I think I've done pretty well.......

Dyno_sheet.jpg

(GoldenChild @ Sep. 27 2006,21:12) where is the a/f chart and what mods are done to it?
I forgot to get the af chart from them......I will try to see if he still has it in his computer and see if I can get that.

I was told that the ratio was set to 13.2 and the idle was set to 13.7.....

The mods are posted with my signature......and yes the guy doing the dyno did say he was surprised that he got that much out of a muzzy.......He likes arata.....but hey.....I'm not complaining.....and without breaking apart the motor..

(heavybusa @ Sep. 28 2006,04:52)
rock.gif
and post a pic of it while you are at it.
lurk.gif
Heres the pic.....I've only had it for about 4 and a half months and I already have almost 5800 miles on it so I haven't had a lot of time for cosmetics.......that's in the works...

Picture_060.jpg

STD reads higher than SAE and the A.F is off.
which in this case gives you HP numbers but on the street you don't have even close to those numbers

(Johnnycheese @ Sep. 30 2006,08:12) STD reads higher than SAE and the A.F is off.
which in this case gives you HP numbers but on the street you don't have even close to those numbers
Gotcha........well I learn something new every day......And as for the airfuel....how off is it and what should it read..I'll pm you my map.

Back