What do you guys think!!

I've never invested/worn a full suit, but this one looks to have all the bases covered in regards to adequate protection. :thumbsup:

D

What do "I" think ????......I think it was disappointing to log on yesterday and find NO O-R-G !!!!....:cursin:

The suit ????......not sure it will pass a tech inspection but do what you like.....it still looks COOL !!!! :super:

What do "I" think ????......I think it was disappointing to log on yesterday and find NO O-R-G !!!!....:cursin:

The suit ????......not sure it will pass a tech inspection but do what you like.....it still looks COOL !!!! :super:

Track only? I would really consider a good 1 piece suit myself..

So this company makes all their own suits and then puts factory names, etc on them? Just wondering as the Suzuki and GSXR logos/lettering looks a little wonky like these might be less expensive Chinese knock-offs? I would want to try it on and check the quality of leather/stitching/details before I laid down the cash even though the price is great.

Nice but sometimes you get what you pay for too I'm a little on guard about stuff like that so don't take it the wrong way but it's definitely a cool suit for the track one piece may still be the better way to go but I always say go with what you like and nothing less than that. :thumbsup:

its a suit for less than $300.00...

what level of quality do you expect?

not knocking it, you just ahve to be realistic in what you expect out of a suit for this price...

I just called the guys. The guy i talked to sounded Arabic. So I dont know if thats a good sign as far as quality. I just asked about the suit i have posted but instead getting it in a black 1pc. with a hump. That will cost $500. Then i just called back and talked to an american guy and asked him about the return policy and its a 30 day money back garuntee. He said if i get it anf find something i dont like just send it back for a full refund

So this company makes all their own suits and then puts factory names, etc on them? Just wondering as the Suzuki and GSXR logos/lettering looks a little wonky like these might be less expensive Chinese knock-offs? I would want to try it on and check the quality of leather/stitching/details before I laid down the cash even though the price is great.

+1
I was thinking the same thing. VERY hard to get a full quality leather suit for under $600-$800.....let alone $375

I'd have to see it in person. Sorry

there are several companie that do this....Tilt, Spartan and some other guys i found online

SpartanLeathers.com

check these guys out, they are a little closer to you.

Suzuki suit.jpg

check out cyclegear I just got a nice 2 piece Frank Thomas from them with boots and gloves for $535.00. Also, your suit doesn't come with knee pucks.

+1
I was thinking the same thing. VERY hard to get a full quality leather suit for under $600-$800.....let alone $375

I'd have to see it in person. Sorry

How come there is no feedback after Dec 4/08? As an ebay buyer I do not buy from anyone with a score less than 95% but that is just me. I usually follow my gut instinct and the old saying "If it sounds to good to be true...."

I see cycling kit on ebay (you know like USPS Cycling Team for those who are not in tune with the roadie scene) all the time that is almost exact duplicates of the real thing but produced in sweat shop countries. Although the price is amazing and they look good in pics, the quality is poor and they are not functionally sound with poor quality chamois and stitching and fabric that wears out in a very short time compared to the real stuff made by real cycling companies.....you really do get what you pay for!

I would buy the real thing....unless your weight changes a lot or you quit riding you will be wearing this suit for a long time to come and the investment in quality will pay off.

Back