What do you guys think about the Honda Rune

Here it is in Santa Paula during Hot August Nights.

Rune_JIC_sml.JPG

The one I'm thinking about is a 05 and it's the same color , with the chrome package!  I've talked them down to $20,500.00, but I'm only willing to pay 19 out the door. So. I'm still talking.
Well you know what they say..."Money talks and Bullsh!t walks". If you go there with a bag full of money to the tune of the amount you are willing to pay, they will probably cut it loose.

I found a new one in Roswell, New Mexico shortly after I bought mine used. They would have sold it to me for just under 19k without the chrome wheels. You have an expensive option in the chrome wheels so it would be a real steal for under $20k. Overall though, it isn't that rare to see new '05s or even '04s on the showroom floor unsold. Good luck. It really is a head turner, the taillights in particular are a major attention getter at any gathering.

Check out www.runeriders.com for more enthusiast's opinions.

The one I'm thinking about is a 05 and it's the same color , with the chrome package! I've talked them down to $20,500.00, but I'm only willing to pay 19 out the door. So. I'm still talking.
Well you know what they say..."Money talks and Bullsh!t walks". If you go there with a bag full of money to the tune of the amount you are willing to pay, they will probably cut it loose.

I found a new one in Roswell, New Mexico shortly after I bought mine used. They would have sold it to me for just under 19k without the chrome wheels. You have an expensive option in the chrome wheels so it would be a real steal for under $20k. Overall though, it isn't that rare to see new '05s or even '04s on the showroom floor unsold. Good luck. It really is a head turner, the taillights in particular are a major attention getter at any gathering.

Check out www.runeriders.com for more enthusiast's opinions.
Thanks!, for the site!

Back