What do you guys think about the Honda Rune

BIG
cool.gif

they are impressive in person... kinda funny, only one seat .. damn expensive solo ride
cool.gif

Those are bad a&&, but I would be afraid to ride it. Dont know why, I dont like goldwings either, but only because they are so big. I like my little busa.
beerchug.gif

I think they are neat.

Candy Black Cherry, with chrome wheels please
beerchug.gif

Well I think I could have my Busa, a Bking and plenty of change left over for mods.... Or maybe just add a 109 to the garage?

I tried a 109, its nice but the ultra classic was calling my name... have wanted something I could load up for the weekend and just go ... ultra classic seems to fit the bill nicely for that ... even though its a HD
winkold.gif

the design looks exaggerated and out of proportion to what the end result should have been. It is a good example of a form over function snafu. That motor is begging to be put into a more svelte chassis. I have a friend who has one and he has to replace the front tire twice as much as the rear tire. Only one company makes tires for it.

I think it looks neat but.....man that thing is heavy. It's alright though......I'll wave to ya
laugh.gif

They are awesome... They have a great sound unique look, and ride a whole lot better than you might think for such a huge bike.

We had a used one on the floor not too long ago and I put about 20 miles on it... I want one...

Very cool bikes, and that flat 6 Porsche sound...
bowdown.gif

Sat on a guys custom $30,000+ Big Dog cycle in his garage tonight...very cool but in the long run I would get bored. Talked about riding together but I don't see how.

I have an '04 Cherry Rune. It is a beautiful bike with a lot of style. Picked it up used with 2294 miles in Houston. I love the bike, it really gets up and moves out. I rode the thing all the way from Houston to San Diego and it is stored there. The major issue I had was the discomfort of the saddle after a few hours of riding since you rely less on your legs for support while seated in the lazy cruiser style.
The funniest thing about it is when people at the gas station ask "Hey man that's a real nice Harley, What kind is it?"

Back