What do you do?

dolilind

Registered
Here its been about 3 months now and i haven't been able to turn a wrench or paint a car. My back is still jacked up and waiting till Nov19th for another surgery. Good thing is im getting some disability but not much. My Doctor/surgeon wants me to return to work until i can get the operation. It will hurt but can't do any damage. Now the shop owner says no way i can go to work, his insurance won't cover me being in the shop working. I need to find a way to make a couple extra bucks to help out with what the disability is not covering.

What do you do in this case? You can't return to your job, you can't really find a part time job because your going to be down in a month.

Any clues? Anyone needing any helemts painted? Or help doing some installs?

I dont know, just losing my mind :)

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope things turn around for you soon. Do you have some examples of your paint work posted somewhere?

You're in a tough situation no doubt Darrell :o( You do some amazing paint jobs on helmets. And if it wasn't that I have a few other mods closer to the top of my list...I'd totally have you make my helmet over. But I will ask around for you.
Hope things turn out on the positive for you soon and this back issue of yours gets fixed in Nov. :please:

Welcome, to the club.

that was a sort of hasty answer, didn't mean to be flip. Just my way
of saying our situations are similar. I just got over a melanoma operation
and waiting to see if I have to have the rest of my thyroid out. Thanks
to radiation exp in 1945. so I guess we're both sitting around wringing
out hands. I feel your anxiety. hang in there.

Good luck with it brother, maybe some of those guys putting their rides up for winter will throw some business your way. Best of luck.

Just ran out of pink paint too. :whistle:

Thats too funny!:rofl:

CIMG0782.jpg

Back