what do ya do when attracted to a girl.....

ToRn! What do ya do when you are attracted to a girl and she seems attracted to you but she smokes and you can't tolerate that on any level? Nothing against smokers here, but I can't kiss a smoker ever. I can't pursue her because I know the end result already - I'd be wasting her time. GRRRRR!
Oh, and yes, she's very good looking. Maybe if I's start smoking.... :banghead:

and if a mod can fix my horrible thread title misspelling... tha'd be great thanks
I smoke (regrettingly), whats her number? Ill call her and be in her underwear by the weekend.:lol:

Not reading all the pages...
Did the guy ever make a decision? or still squashing the boys sitting on the fence?

Seriously, WWJD, seeing as I live in the same town as you, IF you don't ask her out, I will. (calling dibs)

She's pretty hot WWJD. You defiantly need to ask her out.

Just walk up to her and say you have a 13 inch...

Color TV.

Last edited:
Seriously, WWJD, seeing as I live in the same town as you, IF you don't ask her out, I will. (calling dibs)

hehehehe you'll probably find her at some local bars around here. go for it. I don't think our personality's fit too well. I'm kinda "over the top" and she's pretty... well.... normal. I don't do normal too well :)

hehehehe you'll probably find her at some local bars around here. go for it. I don't think our personality's fit too well. I'm kinda "over the top" and she's pretty... well.... normal. I don't do normal too well :)

I could do normal!!!

Normal looks tasty to me!!!

hahaha implying that I am "normal" thats too much,
Seriously, does "over the top?" mean you are old, is that some sort of coded phrase? Just ask her if she wants a quick ride to lunch on the bike, come on like no dude has ever impressed a chick with a bike ride.
That or I think I can find a Kazakhstani marriage sack like used in Borat..... my pamela....:rofl:

LOL...I told you that you and I were very much alike!!!! hahaha :whistle:

Let her know you are really into threesomes and the swinger lifestyle, but you are willing to give it up if she quits smoking. Either way you win. If she accepts you for who you are, then you can bang the other non-smoking chick while she licks your azz(no kissing afterwards, I mean that:rulez:) also when you are swinging you can always trade her in constantly for some guys hot wife, since its probably old for him but new to you.

Kainedogg, upgrading chicks since 1985. :thumbsup:

LOL...I told you that you and I were very much alike!!!! hahaha :whistle:

You mean you do what you like, when you want, how and with who you like? You'll eat an entire box of Cap'n Crunch before you realize you should stop? Order two full meals at a restaurant because you are in the mood for a little of both? Go on a small ride that winds up 4 hours later as a full weekend trip in KC? You'd make a full day of watching Monty Python movies back to back for 12 hours? Do you like classical AND Trance? Action flicks AND chick flicks?

The whole cookie cutter / default lifestyle makes me run away quickly :)
NOT that there is ANYTHING wrong with that, it's just not my bag, baby.

fine if you aren't going to claim her "virtue" then I being the eternal dirtbag that I am, shall have to.
Who's up for a late night taco run? ever road down to the kungfu tap and taco?

ToRn! What do ya do when you are attracted to a girl and she seems attracted to you but she smokes and you can't tolerate that on any level? Nothing against smokers here, but I can't kiss a smoker ever. I can't pursue her because I know the end result already - I'd be wasting her time. GRRRRR!
Oh, and yes, she's very good looking. Maybe if I's start smoking.... :banghead:

and if a mod can fix my horrible thread title misspelling... tha'd be great thanks

Pray about it bro. Listen to Him.

P.

Back