What do ya all do with your stock parts??...

It doesn't seem to pay off trying to sell on ebay. I'd rather make a members' day on the Pay It Forward threads. So, to practice what I preach I have a few parts I need to list there.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hmmm if any of you have a pair of exhaust gaskets that connect the mid pipes on a GEN 2. I need the hook up. Thanks.

I plan to compile them and give them away here on the .org for the cost of shipping. Have about 10 pieces already, just need to get them together and take some pics.

Do you have a rear seat cowl/hump.

Mine is 2006 and the first owner said that was not given by the dealer when the bike was new.

Regards,

Save for re-install at resale time. Never know what the next guy is going to try to tell he doesn't want on the bike. Parting out, I think you will recup more money. "specially with a busa. Seems there's a big enough following to sell used aftermarket stuff.

ALWAYS save your stock parts. Wrap them up and stick them on the top shelf. You never know when you will need them.

I save them in case I need them. If not, it always pays to put a vehicle back to stock and sell the aftermarket goodies separately. I've tried it both ways. Trust me.

Back