What do i use to get the swing arm bolt out??

Yea I ride to Evansville about twice a summer but I can't never find any motorcycle stuff goin on.
Depends what kinds of stuff you're looking for. There's a few clubs over that way, but the drag strip is closed. Over my way in Southern Illinois there are some fun twisty roads and a couple of active drag strips, and a local club that has rides etc. All depends on what you're in to.

Depends what kinds of stuff you're looking for. There's a few clubs over that way, but the drag strip is closed. Over my way in Southern Illinois there are some fun twisty roads and a couple of active drag strips, and a local club that has rides etc. All depends on what you're in to.

I'm into more street riding and street racing. I like to hit straight always and pound all 1300 cc's in the pavement!

Do you remember what size nuts you used as a tool to get the swing arm bolt out?

04C0C9F5-937A-4A02-951F-AE1738E7475D.jpeg

5FABF23F-E43B-4400-8FEB-E35DBA770663.jpeg

That's exactly what I been doing but does it matter which end the swing arm bolt goes out? I'm wrenching and it feels like it's getting tighter.

20190321_232338.jpg

Back