what do I need to make a complete 240 kit?

coreywiley

Registered
Hello everyone, It's been awhile since i've been on here but i'm back. Ok here's what i wanted to ask you all. I am currently in the market for a 240 kit. I was going to go with the kit from S&B custom but now I no longer want the factory rim look.So I have decided to go with after market rims from all-things-chrome and a S&B Custom 240 swingarm. What I want to know is what kind of axle spacer and sprocket will I need to buy and where's a good place to buy them? I'm really not sure of all the things I need to purchase to have a complete kit so any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

get an offset front sprocket. trac dynamics makes one.

spacer setup would be dependent on wheel selection, i would think. diff hubs, sprocket carriers, cush drive setups, etc would dictate the spacers needed?

make sure you get a good chain or have a good chain. you'll need the rotor and sprocket to fit that wheel as well. most it seems run kaw setups, they can tell you what pattern they use.

should hit up the sponsors like josh at ball z motorsports and see what kind of deal they can make you on a kit.

Cheapest kit you can buy is off of ebay or ballzmotorsports. But if you want aftermarket rims it will cost you at least $3000

Back