What do I do first?

Start with the seat, Easy and You will love the comfort level.

I think I am going to take care of the seat first...I already have my form filled out. I figure I can work on the tail while I am waiting on the seat. The weather is crap here anyway...

I think I am going to take care of the seat first...I already have my form filled out. I figure I can work on the tail while I am waiting on the seat. The weather is crap here anyway...

Boy I could call Tobe right now and PAY to have some special "embroidery" put on our seat...hmmmm:rofl::rofl::rofl::poke:

IF I HAD IT ALL TO DO OVER AGIAN I'D DO THE HIDS FIRST . SAFETY FIRST !:thumbsup:
My Busa is pretty much stock. I need to get many things done to her. I don't need more power, as she is already more bike than I really need at this moment, but some new cans would be nice. As you all know by now I am a Hobbit, and therefore need a suspension adjustment, or perhaps just a tobin seat. Would like to get a fender eliminator kit, well cause she is ugly with all the junk in the truck. New Levers would be nice...I am new to this mod game, as my first bike was already tricked out (Ducati 996) and really needed nothing done.

What should I do first? I will let ya'll decide for me....

when the Busa became MINE.. I:

Lowered Dogbones
Lowering Triple Tree
Tobin Seat (helped with the lowering.. I'm 5'8" with midget legs)
Adjustable kickstand (after you lower it you have to get a shorter kickstand too)
Hindle Full Exhaust (yup put it on myself)
This cute little plug thing that filled the left exhaust hanger
Dremel tool fender mod (thanks Doc)
HIDs

I think that is about it... Lowering it was #1 priority... but the HIDs are so FINE!!

when the Busa became MINE.. I:

Lowered Dogbones
Lowering Triple Tree
Tobin Seat (helped with the lowering.. I'm 5'8" with midget legs)
Adjustable kickstand (after you lower it you have to get a shorter kickstand too)
Hindle Full Exhaust (yup put it on myself)
This cute little plug thing that filled the left exhaust hanger
Dremel tool fender mod (thanks Doc)
HIDs

I think that is about it... Lowering it was #1 priority... but the HIDs are so FINE!!

I tend to agree there. I am 5'7" with a long waist and Midget legs....:-(

Put up a budget and you may be surprised what you can get done. :beerchug:

Well...that is the problem...I could probably get everything done with my bonus...if I wanted to use my entire bonus on my bike...I have a Jeep that I like to play with too...:-)

Well...that is the problem...I could probably get everything done with my bonus...if I wanted to use my entire bonus on my bike...I have a Jeep that I like to play with too...:-)
For around 1K you could get lowered and add a set of slip-ons along with an undertail. :beerchug:

Back