What do I do first?

Dog bones for the rear. Spacers for the front to side forks down some. Then a seat so you are more comfortable. Then hack off the rear mud flap!!!! I am a pro at it!!! Then levers. Then get a full exhaust to drop the weight. It will turn easier for you!

I am lifting mine in the rear +1 right now! Relocated the rectifier last night and painted the bracket to hide the chrome look! Then need to remove the tire and and get the new one on!

You and silver should get up with me and we can play!! I mean mod the busa's!!!!

Definately will. I have seen your toychest...we can have some fun in there. I definately want to get that Fender Eliminator done...PM me and let me know your suggestion on how to get this done.....kits...etc.

Then IMHO you can't beat the Alien Head's. Short, sleek and they sound awesome! I leave the baffle in all the time on the street. It actually gives you a little more mid-range in exchange for a slightly smaller top end. But who really needs the top end of a busa on the street?

I miss the loud exhaust. My Duc sounded like a Harley...very mean sound...love it.:thumbsup:

I was looking in to this, but don't you have to send your seat away to have it moded? I am not sure I want to be without a bike for several weeks.

grab a stock seat off of eBay and send it. i would think the seat and suspension would be first.

how well do you reach the bars? do you need heli-bars or risers?

I was looking in to this, but don't you have to send your seat away to have it moded? I am not sure I want to be without a bike for several weeks.

I ordered a cover for mine on Ebay, when it arrived I removed my OEM cover, shaved the foam and stapled the new cover in place. It functions great and gets many compliments. I did the back as well all for a total of about $100 and 30 minutes of my time. I really like them.

007.jpg

009.jpg

My Busa is pretty much stock. I need to get many things done to her. I don't need more power, as she is already more bike than I really need at this moment, but some new cans would be nice. As you all know by now I am a Hobbit, and therefore need a suspension adjustment, or perhaps just a tobin seat. Would like to get a fender eliminator kit, well cause she is ugly with all the junk in the truck. New Levers would be nice...I am new to this mod game, as my first bike was already tricked out (Ducati 996) and really needed nothing done.

What should I do first? I will let ya'll decide for me....

If it's a Gen I get HIDs, especially if you do any night riding. Get the vertically challenged thing squared away, and I love my Pazzos

grab a stock seat off of eBay and send it. i would think the seat and suspension would be first.

how well do you reach the bars? do you need heli-bars or risers?

I am good there. I have long monkey arms. I definately don't like not touching the ground...makes it hard when backing up....I think I will check out the seat thing tonight. I already have a tobin seat application on my computer saved....hmmm...fun times to be had.

I ordered a cover for mine on Ebay, when it arrived I removed my OEM cover, shaved the foam and stapled the new cover in place. It functions great and gets many compliments. I did the back as well all for a total of about $100 and 30 minutes of my time. I really like them.

This is really nice!!!:thumbsup:

Tobin will have your seat back to you in about a week and a half most...then while he has it you can get him to put your nickname on it.....Troll:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nice Sig BTW:poke:

I would get soupy's dog bones first. Get the ass end down for you and then do the seat.

On the rear fender. I just cut it flush with the tail section of the body. A hack saw or cutting wheel on slow speed. Take your time. Then I make mine own plate bracket. But it depends on the bike and owner. Everyone's taste is different. Then use a razor blade to clean up the plastic that was cut. I have done 2 first gen busa's, then a gen 2, then all of the bikes I have owned. As well as other friend's bikes!

If it's a Gen I get HIDs, especially if you do any night riding

+1
this can also be classified a "safety must" by me. in the rain a couple weeks ago i had no problems with people pulling over and cutting me off. saw a couple that were about to dart my way and they stopped when they SAW me.

+1
this can also be classified a "safety must" by me. in the rain a couple weeks ago i had no problems with people pulling over and cutting me off. saw a couple that were about to dart my way and they stopped when they SAW me.

Thanks for all the good info on the HIDs. Safety is definately #1. I am on Ebay right now checking this stuff out.

First what year busa you get? The 08 eliminator is easy just get a new plate holder and your good. I did the exaust first the stock is way to big and love the sound of after market pipes. I also don't need any more power so I just did a slip on. The power camander is't neccesary eather (on the 08). I also installed a carbon fiber wind screen, blacked out the tail lights, plug kit for the frame, new seat, changed background lights for the tack cluster, tank pad, frame sliders and just installed angel eye, and Hid kit. Next mod for me is going to be the leds all around the bike then Heli bars. I really want the 240 kit as well. Trying to figure out how to post some pics don't know how I think my wife is going to show me. Maybe after I get back from bike week I'll post some pics of my bike and some of bike week.

Back