What did you pay for your Hayabusa if purchased new . Gen II 2013 , and up .

c10

Registered
I'm not a MSRP buyer . I know the Falcon sells more each year of production however its not a sport bike market currently . Local Houston Tx.
Dealers want MSRP , prep , shipping . I have found a few dealers in other states with very attractive deals . Looks like Ill be flying out , riding home .

Thank you for any information . Just need total bike purchase no tax/title fees :beerchug:

They've still got 2013 LE's brand new for sale below $11k around my way. Lowest I've seen is $10k for a brand new 13, makes me laugh when I see guys trying to sell a used Gen2 with thousands of miles for basically the same price :laugh:

If I had the xtra coin to spare I'd grab 1 up its so I had both gens :whistle:

hondaeasttoledo has them for 11900 except for the really nice red/black one i like and they want 15k .. forget that.

Bought here new about 3 months ago for $10,499. Left over 13 with 1 mile. They also through in a nice mesh Busa jacket.
Deland, FL. While searching cycletrader dot com, I saw many for the same price, or $10,999. Oh yea, and got the zero percent for 60 (or was it 36, or 48 hmmmm. I don't do the bills obviously!)...Cause I'de rather spend other's money instead on mine!
Troy

2014 brand new ultimate cycles in richmond va(powhatan) for $9999! That is where i bought mine from! :thumbsup:

Thank guys . I'm getting closer to purchase . Looks like Fl has had the best prices on my searches as well .

Back