what did you do today?

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
I installed my new helibars and RSD's old hi mount hmf pipes. which, coincidentally, he outbid me on 3 years ago. went for a quick ride after the exhaust but before the bars, sound is good, not too loud, nice low rumbley idle. my second gear precludes me from too much fun right now, but the sound at full tilt is intoxicating. I can't wait to see what it sounds like after a certain local someone builds me that 1441.:thumbsup:

I installed my new helibars and RSD's old hi mount hmf pipes. which, coincidentally, he outbid me on 3 years ago. went for a quick ride after the exhaust but before the bars, sound is good, not too loud, nice low rumbley idle. my second gear precludes me from too much fun right now, but the sound at full tilt is intoxicating. I can't wait to see what it sounds like after a certain local someone builds me that 1441.:thumbsup:

I worked on my halos for the ram air ducts. Half way there hehe. Cheers

I had 2 sets of tires to scrub in. Took the Gen I (Black Bastid) out first. Did about 100 clicks. Have about a 16th of an' inch of tire left to go.Tomorrow.:thumbsup:

Then my daughter took me out for lunch for fathers day.I love that girl.:bowdown:

Then did another 100 clicks or so on my Gen II (The Metallic Mustard Express). Have about half an inch to go on those.(not quite as confident,plus have lower pegs on that one).

RSD.

Glad yer diggin them pipes. That is not the system that you lost to me...must have been someone else. I just got those a while back from Old Bats Busa,an' occasional poster here on the board. Pretty cool ol' gal. She's about 60 yrs old,has 2 Busa's and 2 Vette's. Thats where that system came from.

RSD.

worked until 0700, got on FB, Got on the oRg, rode two up with number 4 to meet moms for lunch, came home back on oRg, took a second ride because of rubb, but unfortunately it looks like we're about to get hit hard, so I'm back home on the oRg catching up. Who needs sleep :laugh:

went to work and came home and cleaned my bike.. but last week Thursday I changed my oil and filter and got new rear rubber :thumbsup:

Father/daughter breakfast, rode to the shop & picked up some oil. came home. Tore bike apart, cleaned air filter, changed oil/filter, flushed radiator, cleaned and lubed the chain. Showered, made dinner, helped mom-in-law move some furniture, sitting on my duff goofing off on the org.

I had 2 sets of tires to scrub in. Took the Gen I (Black Bastid) out first. Did about 100 clicks. Have about a 16th of an' inch of tire left to go.Tomorrow.:thumbsup:

Then my daughter took me out for lunch for fathers day.I love that girl.:bowdown:

Then did another 100 clicks or so on my Gen II (The Metallic Mustard Express). Have about half an inch to go on those.(not quite as confident,plus have lower pegs on that one).

RSD.
sounds like a great day...

Installed new EK chain, new Vortex sprockets, full cleaning on everything on the swing arm and under the front sprocket casing took for a test ride... got off and did a Tebow prayer thanking God for that beautiful beast ... sexy curves... fastest smoothest best girlfriend I ever had :thumbsup:

hooked up the battery tender to let it charge for a while till the storage light comes on then I take it off

Back