What did you do to your other vehicle

One of my former colleagues traded his S1000R in for this bike...

So far he really likes it.

IMG_0420.JPG

That's a whole lotta bike right there.....
Right. I need to find a good deal on a lift table. The HF tables say 1000lb and that bike is over 900 so I’m a bit reluctant to get it. Ive seen them modified by removing the jack and putting an air jack in place. I’m just worried about maxing the weight.

On a side note, I suppose I should put my excess Busa parts up on a post. So many things to do, never enough time now that I’m back to work full time.

Changed oil on my 87 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe and noticed the SS gasket is blown again between the turbo and manifold. It's a PITA to replace, I guess it doesn't like 26 lbs of boost LOL.

At some point I was looking for a car and a friend took me to one of those for sale. At the time it was one of the coolest cars that I had ever seen. I think it was priced at $8,000, well over my budget. It was likely best for my health that I could not afford it.

Does that engine turn fresh oil black immediately? Just a wonderfully fond memory of 80's Fords and Lincolns that I maintained.

Turbo-Coupe0202_crop.jpg

That's one good looking Bird with a body kit !

I like the 87-88 style TC's the best and always wanted the 2.3T motor.

I use 10W30 full synthetic and change it at 3000 miles and you can see it getting darker, but I always drive it like I stole it so I know that doesn't help.

Stock rods may not last long above 400hp so I keep it below 30lbs. I like to put a C4 with a trans brake and 5000 stall converter in it one of these days.

Last edited:
So today I rode out to coffee with my friend, then went and picked up new plugs. Had already ordered the fuel filter so after I got home and she cooled off I began tinkering. Sure as snot I tore one of the spark plug wires…….

Off to Harley I went. Got a set of 10mm wires and a license plate relocation mount. New wires and plugs, then pulled the fuel pump out of the tank to replace the filter. Don’t think it has ever been done. Butted it all back up and she’s ready to ride.

Next will be a battery that will keep up with the new audio system. Just not wanting to spend 500 bucks on it right now.

206C411E-1D5F-4F86-9A9F-BBD220781DB4.jpeg

41175DBF-41AA-4F09-8DAB-83FDD8BF8F96.jpeg

07BECF7D-9019-4CEB-A570-7F9ECC35635A.jpeg

296CBC42-A833-4F63-98B8-9AB226D08E66.jpeg

Back