What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

I got my red chain and the tool C10 recommended. I won't be installing it until I am ready for a new tire. I only have a little over 2600 miles right now. I guess I should get new sprockets at that time. I want long life ones over light weight. Any suggestions? OEM?
View attachment 1616403
View attachment 1616404
I got my red chain and the tool C10 recommended. I won't be installing it until I am ready for a new tire. I only have a little over 2600 miles right now. I guess I should get new sprockets at that time. I want long life ones over light weight. Any suggestions? OEM?
View attachment 1616403
View attachment 1616404
…...see above....

Too fat and lazy to type it out again....

Finally installed an aftermarket Stator and CPK sensor to my Gen 1. It didn't resolve the low RPM stuttering like I hoped, but godam is starts much stronger and there is a definite improvement in the mid-range (from around 5k). How a new stator cam improve midrange I don't know. Maybe the old one was shot to crap and simply not generating enough power for the bike to function properly.

Got the bike all out back together last week just need some TIME and good weather.

72C9C4EF-70B6-414B-9BFC-C2EE5AF6E350.jpeg

Virginia is an inspection state and you gotta get a ugly sticker on your bike
I'm originally from Virginia I miss the mountains of the blue ridge and family but that's it in Florida no state inspection no helmet law but I wear mine and you dont have to have insurance on your motorcycle and no state tax taken out of your paycheck it's been a minute since I was on the forum so I would like to say hello to all my friends on here old Q is still around and still has the Falcon

I'm originally from Virginia I miss the mountains of the blue ridge and family but that's it in Florida no state inspection no helmet law but I wear mine and you dont have to have insurance on your motorcycle and no state tax taken out of your paycheck it's been a minute since I was on the forum so I would like to say hello to all my friends on here old Q is still around and still has the Falcon
I dropped my bike in the parking lot of my work place , that was very embarrassing. I thing I didn't have the kickstand all the way extended I was trying to put the kickstand puck under the kickstand and may have inched it forward and I was still on the bike and I lost the gravity battle bruise my leg alittle but it hurt my ego more than anything and it broke my left mirror off and put a few small scratches on the Falcon I replaced the mirrors with chrome ones I'm trying to get use to them I should have bought the black ones but hope the chrome ones will grow on me and I replaced the stickers that got scraped off I haven't been riding much lately due to the purchase of my new car I picked up a 2017 Infiniti Q50 sport, its twin turbo and all my attention is going to the car with custom maps ,wheels mufflers and various other things I will put up a picture of the car but I'm gonna take the Falcon out this week for a good long ride and blow the dust off her and I have to get some home protection to defend the front for just incase of any problems arise with any corna19 zombies lol

20200327_151223.jpg

20200410_223323.jpg

20200312_163003.jpg

20200318_162320.jpg

I dropped my bike in the parking lot of my work place , that was very embarrassing. I thing I didn't have the kickstand all the way extended I was trying to put the kickstand puck under the kickstand and may have inched it forward and I was still on the bike and I lost the gravity battle bruise my leg alittle but it hurt my ego more than anything and it broke my left mirror off and put a few small scratches on the Falcon I replaced the mirrors with chrome ones I'm trying to get use to them I should have bought the black ones but hope the chrome ones will grow on me and I replaced the stickers that got scraped off I haven't been riding much lately due to the purchase of my new car I picked up a 2017 Infiniti Q50 sport, its twin turbo and all my attention is going to the car with custom maps ,wheels mufflers and various other things I will put up a picture of the car but I'm gonna take the Falcon out this week for a good long ride and blow the dust off her and I have to get some home protection to defend the front for just incase of any problems arise with any corna19 zombies lol

View attachment 1616737

View attachment 1616738

View attachment 1616739

View attachment 1616740
Hopefully I will not get into any trouble for the ar pic not trying to offend anyone if so I apologize, to my forum family you guy be safe out there and may God bless you and your family

You know the fairing screw just behind the slider? Both of mine on each side are stripped. The head on the R side sheared off. Gonna have to drill n tap that one, but got the L side out today by scoring the head with a Dremel, then using a flathead (with vice grips) on it.

Aaaaaahh to heck with all this silly nonsense . .
now, on a brighter note, I gave my Busa a clean up and service today, got some pics of the ol' girl and I reckon she's lookin' reeeeeaall purty.

View attachment 1616812

View attachment 1616813

View attachment 1616814

View attachment 1616815

View attachment 1616816

View attachment 1616817

View attachment 1616818

View attachment 1616819

View attachment 1616820
About time you gave her a little lovin', she's probably jealous of that other Suzuki lurking in her lair....

Back