What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Question does anyone know when new form members come off of there rookie status???
I've owned a total of 5 motorcycles and 2 of them Hayabusa I maybe a rookie on the site but no rookie motorcycle rider, not the best rider out there but not the worst either I see guys here in Florida riding motorcycles with sandles on and no helmets might as well be barefoot ride a motorcycle lol

More posting will update your status however, nobody judges you here by that status...we were all "rookies" when we joined this site and many of us have a long resume of motorcycling as well...

As for the "squids" and their gear....often times style and stupidity out-weigh safety.

Just cause it's driving me nuts that no one else has corrected you but it's a small "c" in @c10 . In regards to the rookie status your almost there, once you hit 500 messages you'll upgrade. I just hit thre 500 mark recently and feel my upgraded powers already :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ok thanks good to know, QUESTION I bought some Led front signal lights I noticed in the picture looks like it has 3 wires red black and green trying to figure out which wire is which and where to connect them I'm use to 2 wires any help would be greatly appreciated

20191110_080952.jpg

In the 30's here now for the foreseeable future, so that means make a list of wants and wear the wife down little by little. Brake lines, little stuff here and there.
I do plan a suspension upgrade this spring. Gotta lose some weight but then I will respring and revalve front and rear for my weight and get it dialed in by my local pro. He did my fork seals and he is setup for it all. Knows his stuff
I am at 185 hp at the wheel with basic bolt-ons and I feel the need for more speed (idk why, it's already stupid fast). Debating some head work and or cams. Idk. 200hp just seems like fun.

It does look like an over built fan cage and bracket which probably helps the vibes but a real weight saving item would be a lighter fan motor.

Back