What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

they do ,and weigh only 7 ounces for the pair with heavy stainless bolts . Clear as a bathroom mirror at all speeds . I ran all mirrors to train , and see if I could do such small ones . After a few rides I can .
The GSXR 1000's were great . Could tell at speed it was a red truck behind me , but the little mirrors told me it was a red toyota truck with a texas plate .

Sadly with my eyes these days, I need bigger mirrors...I use glasses for reading only but small things (like those mirrors) would be a challenge.

they do ,and weigh only 7 ounces for the pair with heavy stainless bolts . Clear as a bathroom mirror at all speeds . I ran all mirrors to train , and see if I could do such small ones . After a few rides I can .
The GSXR 1000's were great . Could tell at speed it was a red truck behind me , but the little mirrors told me it was a red toyota truck with a texas plate .

Whoa! Where did you find those tiny bar end mirrors?

what's your plans for the 1000 mirrors? You gonna keep then as a just in case thing or have you decided these bar ends are definitely the way you want them?

Working on a solution.

DSC_5525.JPG

DSC_5528.JPG

@Dopey this is my friend Pete in Arizona who made my mirrors . here he is testing them to stress ;)

Honestly was expecting it to break but that's awesome, I've never been able to get comfortable with bar end mirrors but after your comment about lack of vibration I might have to look at these a little more. :thumbsup:

Back