What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

You need a conversion axle to fit the CBR wheel, which includes spacers. You will also have to space the rotors out to line up into the brake calipers. No idea on the weight vs R1, but I added a really heavy axle so the combined wheel and axle is heavier than stock.

why a 16? Only advantage I can think of is weight (read on enough)

How does she ride and can we get a full side shot? what color is that blue btw?
Ride's fast! In a straight line. Lol.
The color is a custom chosen color with 3 layers of super heavy flake. Theres a vid on here of the flake somewhere. Just got to find it.

I'll get a full side shot when the weather gets better here.

Pulled the forks out and had a friend at a local shop do bushings and seals (didn't want to mess with it myself for fear of doing something improperly and god forbid i broke something) also pulled apart steering and did new all balls bearings with races sadly didn't take any pics of the process. The bearings in there were all balls already but had some play in them from the previous owner not tightening up the top nut enough.

Got some presents in today.

Today I modified the fuel tap so I can
Switches. Led red rings around the outside. I wanted small switches for the dash panel. One to turn on my fans and another to turn off my rear lights.
Switches are nice, re the fan switch, is that needed because the cooling system is not dealing with the engine heat adequately on it's own accord . . or just for added peace of mind>
Re the tail lights switch . . I won't even ask :firing:

Back