What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Finished fabricating my kickstand. I had to do this to for my new rearsets I got form @jeffgordons24 . I cut it down and welded it back together. Then to get the angle right I had to heat it up and bend it. Don’t have a torch so had to get creative.

View attachment 1598343

View attachment 1598344
AMAZING!! You really pulled it off man props to you serious props.
I have the knurled peg for that side in my toolbox.....I can mail it off to you if you want it!

View attachment 1598338
Just had to take this pic then , so bike a bit grubby . This was actually bought for and installed on my last GSXR1100 , and when I went and bought a new limited edition grey one for my Busa , I realized the the newer limited grey matched the old GSXR motor color better than my black Busa , so I swapped with my mate who owns my old Gixxer .
Love your bike you have amazing taste and keep it classy and streamlined!!

Made an instagram for my bike. I'm going to be posting a bunch of videos from street races this season. Add me if you'd like @purpledrankbusa And yes I have officially named her Purple Drank.

Now, I'm just curious, but, given your position, job and all, is that reeally a good idea? lmao!

Nice to see you were taking it easy...

You were looking for a gold sticker here you go

Screenshot_20190429-003509_Chrome.jpg

Well how does it work & what do you think of it? Brand? HF?

Harbor freight. Works good so far. Needs a wheel chock as the factory clamp won't work on my bike. Goes up and down nice, will get use soon with some brake and tire swaps. And a buddy needs a chain and sprocket swap so I offered the labor

I went through a very similar scenario my work around was much less creative. I changed over to a billet stand and cleared them.
Can’t wait to see how you pulled this off lol

View attachment 1596966

View attachment 1596967
Ive got the same kickstand on mine, works awesome. Only thing i would suggest is pull out the adjuster screw and cover it in locktite, I had mine fall out on me in a parking lot almost dumped the bike.

Ive got the same kickstand on mine, works awesome. Only thing i would suggest is pull out the adjuster screw and cover it in locktite, I had mine fall out on me in a parking lot almost dumped the bike.
Lmfaoooo!!! My adjuster screw flew the coop too on the first test ride. Luckily the damn bike is so low right now it still held up. Thank you for the heads up though atleast I know it’s not just me
You can see how low it is sitting in that pic. Going to loctite and lock washer.

86AC1A85-9069-4E8A-BFE5-29B0ED0F5963.jpeg

I installed my ecu that I got back from Powerhouse and p.c.3, haven't installed k&n as of yet will be done this coming week it's been raining so haven't had a chance to get down on it to see what the Falcon will do had my new triple tree installed by a Jack leg, or a shop I wouldnt take a tricycle to be repaired I went by the reviews for his shop never again will be sticking with my old mechanic from now on I will follow up on the ecu flash once I've had a good chance to try it out on my day off

Back