What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Lol! I need to change my avatar and then I’ll really throw all of you off! :laugh: I just realized one of the pictures didn’t upload, so I added to my post. You can tell the difference if you zoom in on the pic I just added.
Yea I can see it a bit in that pic. I think you and I have the same OCD sickness lol that is how I wound up with a full set of aftermarket fairings I purchased only to decide I needed to have the oem decals.

I know, I know! Now I want to change the key, spools and oil filler cap, but the guy doesn’t make them anymore, so I might plastidip them for now.
Go for the one Bryan and I have Miguel. PSR. And if I didn’t already have blue spools I would have bought you new ones so you could send me yours.
I have quite a few spare cans of plastidip if your interested I could send you some.

Go for the one Bryan and I have Miguel. PSR. And if I didn’t already have blue spools I would have bought you new ones so you could send me yours.
I have quite a few spare cans of plastidip if your interested I could send you some.
I’ll look it up. Thanks for the offer Steven, but I have so much plastid, I don’t know what to with it. Lol!! I have red, black and about 4 cans of white, because I used to plastidip my stock wheels white when I first bought the bike.

Kiwi , your bike is looking amazing , those rims set it off big time !! It looks very clean too , good job bro .
You and me both want to chew the fat on Busa , you are my Anzac brother , and I just hope you can get here for a holiday asap !!
The other day I was at a mates shop , and one of the old boys was tooling on his BKING , and he wanted me to hold it straight for checking fluids , I was joking around at how heavy it was , but it truly is compared to my thing .
My bike is feeling good and light , I will ride test it on my short hills ride Friday , get a few pics hopefully , and see about that showcase update .
I now have our best hope for the best 'all motor build' ever , with Mike onboard (@michael parris heuberger ) with parts guidance . It may end up that this bike , and not the next Busa gets a stroker motor , much more HP than I was planning . It will be a USA / Australian alliance build , just like the way our Anzac countries have fought alongside the USA in every conflict from WW1 . You can bet it will be as bulletproof a build as Mike can envisage , and street run , whether indeed it is used in the current L2 or next Busa , bring it on !!
NOW URE TALKIN..... how big a motor? spray?

NOW URE TALKIN..... how big a motor? spray?
No plans for spray bro , will be accumulation of components , banked till ready to assemble . This L2 may STILL not be the killer build , I am undecided as stated in my earlier post . I will have 2 Busa eventually , and I have plenty of time while I buy parts to see how things pan out . The L2 is just so nice to ride at this point , it may be the mild built motor bike of the two as originally intended , as I have cams put away for it and with some headwork in mind , valve springs and ti retainers and lighter pistons etc. , that way it will remain my very nice to ride hills bike .
The motor Mike is advising on will be a stroker , and we try for bulletproof , it will be best in a lowered hot rod build , but anything I build to ride is going on the street , and I can easily lower my bike and raise it , even the L2 can be changed around in a day or so if I ever want .
I am moving forward on this .

I got the Busa Battleship out today and gave the new swingarm setup a good testing on my very familiar favorite hills road . Parked up with another black vehicle in some of the pics , that is a GM Commodore .
IMG_20190322_112105.jpg

IMG_20190322_112143.jpg

Well , not a lot of difference felt today , will have to get out to more open sweepers to really give a test , but netherless she sure was handling her usual pretty faultless self .

I got the Busa Battleship out today and gave the new swingarm setup a good testing on my very familiar favorite hills road . Parked up with another black vehicle in some of the pics , that is a GM Commodore .View attachment 1596419

View attachment 1596421

Well , not a lot of difference felt today , will have to get out to more open sweepers to really give a test , but netherless she sure was handling her usual pretty faultless self .
very nice mate, lookin' sharp as a tack!

here's a few things I ordered online today, it's gonna take a couple of weeks to have them freighted this far out in the Galaxy, but should be worth the wait . . .

Below, decals for the tail, I may not use them, I want to see how they look first,
HTB1BC0DSFXXXXXjapXXq6xXFXXXg.jpg

I thought this tank pad looked cool with the big 'S' and the lightning with black and blue colours . . .
HTB1IyBzdQUmBKNjSZFOq6yb2XXac.jpg

I ordered this one as a spare, they are only $6 so why not?
HTB1QZ3OacfrK1RjSszcq6xGGFXan.jpg

I couldn't resist this fuel cap, it's not the real deal, but hey, ya never know . . it may just be OK for me on a tight budget lol
HTB1zRlOXOHrK1Rjy0Flq6AsaFXae.jpg

Here's another pic of the fuel cap on the top left, showing the underside and the colour range . . . look alright I reckon eh?
HTB127lSXULrK1Rjy0Fjq6zYXFXaE.jpg

Be interested in your thoughts . . I need a bit of feedback so I cxan know if I'm outta line on the mods I'm choosing.
Thanks guys!
Below are the rim tape stickers I've fitted but they look so much better on the wheels in the flesh so to speak!
HTB1DkxEw29TBuNjy1zbq6xpepXag.jpg

I got the Busa Battleship out today and gave the new swingarm setup a good testing on my very familiar favorite hills road . Parked up with another black vehicle in some of the pics , that is a GM Commodore .View attachment 1596419

View attachment 1596421

I have to say toad I'm usually against the chrome on a busa but the subtleness of that arm is spot on. A beautiful specimen brother.

20190320_205222.jpg

20190321_202656.jpg

I was able to get in the garage long enough to install the red windscreen my 15 year old bought me for my bday. Been wanting to put one of these on for awhile, sure it's nice when they get old enough to work and wanna go out of there way to give you a present they know you want.:thumbsup:

Back