What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Mounted rear rim,triple clamp and HeliBars
Need to put my aluminum axle nut on once I measure the adjusters to make sure wheel is centered.
Have an issue, the HeliBars and bar clamp combined hit the upper fairing on the left side. Hoping I can tweak everything and make it clear. If not HeliBars will wind up on here in classifieds.

View attachment 1594116

View attachment 1594117

View attachment 1594118

View attachment 1594119

View attachment 1594120

View attachment 1594121

View attachment 1594122
Steven,

You need to rotate the helibars back towards you and then rotate the MCs down, until they clear the dash. My levers are about 2mm away from the dash. I have to be extremely careful when I do work that involves loosening the MC clamps, becasue I need to make sure I angel them just right before I tighten them up again.

... smart TRE ...
... Geartronics GPi4 ...
... Gi Pro DS model ...

Thanks guys !

I remember a thread where a member had a problem with hot starts. I wonder now if the problem was from the old Gi Pro indicator.

I have seen the behind the tach mod before, alittle pricey for me.

The GPi4 is the only one so for with N for neutral though.

When I was ordering parts last year, I did see the Gi Pro's. I thought they were pricey too. Mainly because I'm cheap, but I also don't need one with TRE or smart TRE. I just want a gear indicator.

I was going to buy the knock off for $40, but it shows "0" for neutral.

Thanks again guys, I'll post which one I get.

Push button fast latch. Worked as I hoped

2233C434-C599-4658-900B-95C503BF4507.jpeg

I had been riding without the little corner bulbs working, after ordering some on eBay that turned out to be crap and burned out within a week. Went on amazon and ordered some nicer ones and just found the package at my front door upon returning home from a weekend out of town. Installed them in 10mins and my front end is back to looking like a stadium with my switchback LEDs, dual projector retro fit and the corner lights working again. The bulbs sitting on top of the box are the crappy ones that I took out.

0F61047F-8A10-4D90-84FE-F3A2D4641230.jpeg

6F3E8702-F854-4D0D-9782-7BF5010C603E.jpeg

6336D3BE-18BF-4DA5-98A1-7F24C16D80D2.jpeg

I had been riding without the little corner bulbs working, after ordering some on eBay that turned out to be crap and burned out within a week. Went on amazon and ordered some nicer ones and just found the package at my front door upon returning home from a weekend out of town. Installed them in 10mins and my front end is back to looking like a stadium with my switchback LEDs, dual projector retro fit and the corner lights working again. The bulbs sitting on top of the box are the crappy ones that I took out.

View attachment 1594196

View attachment 1594197

View attachment 1594198
I put blue leds in mine and after that no one has tired to run me over. Keep expecting the cops to pull me over for it.

Steven,

You need to rotate the helibars back towards you and then rotate the MCs down, until they clear the dash. My levers are about 2mm away from the dash. I have to be extremely careful when I do work that involves loosening the MC clamps, becasue I need to make sure I angel them just right before I tighten them up again.
Thanks Miguel, are you running heli bars too?
I have to see what range of motion they have because I thought the way they seat in with the screw acting as a guide pin there won’t be much room to move. I guess I can always widen the cutout a tad to get them to go back more and maybe a little farther in.

[QUOTE = "ROADTOAD1340, post: 3271531, μέλος: 47136"] Σας παραγγείλαμε αυτό το κομμάτι, 6 Ιανουαρίου, δεν το περίμενε πριν από τον Απρίλιο, αλλά προσγειώθηκε σήμερα. Παίρνω μερικά άλλα μέρη μαζί, μπορεί να τα χωρέσει σύντομα, πριν να φτάσουν τα άλλα bits. Θα τρέξει ακριβώς το ίδιο μεταξόνιο το L2 μου είναι τώρα.View attachment 1594228

View attachment 1594229[/ ΠΑΡΑΘΕΤΩ, ΑΝΑΦΟΡΑ]

Perfect bro!!

Thanks Miguel, are you running heli bars too?
I have to see what range of motion they have because I thought the way they seat in with the screw acting as a guide pin there won’t be much room to move. I guess I can always widen the cutout a tad to get them to go back more and maybe a little farther in.
Yes, running helibars. No need to widen the cut, they move a bit and that’s all you should need.

Back