What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Not my bird but wife's Bandit. Making stock mirrors look nice. Remove rubber for slim look. Sand castings off bases. Paint, and Titanium hardware.

DSC_1363.JPG

DSC_1364.JPG

DSC_1365.JPG

Played with my spare headlight assembly.

Projector Lens Red Halo - 4.JPG

Projector Lens Red Halo - 5.JPG

Come out good; at least to me. Will look better in new assembly, at least to me.

Complete parts cost was $40 USD. Much better, at least to me, than spending $500 for aftermarket assembly with halos and demons installed.

Parts:
2 - projector assembly with halo/demon/low & high beam
1 - roll of picture hanging wire
6 - 8 inch electrical wire
12 - tap splice connectors

Tools:
insulated winter gloves
2x's oven - 250F for 10 minutes
wire strippers
needle nose pliers
flat head screwdriver
phillips screwdriver

Did not solder and shrink tube connections because:
I don't solder well
ease of replacing projector when becomes faulty

Where did you find a Ti-Force??!!!!

I purchased it from the Ti Force dealer in Greece, the last piece for the hayabusa. (she did not want to sell her for emotional reasons!)
Αnd it was like it, dual system with carbon fiber slip ons....
it's great quality and great sound.
I am very lucky and absolutely happy, is the exhaust that I always wanted.
the dynamometer showed 13 horsepower more
from yoshimura R77 dual slip ons.
(together with remap and flash ecu) at 6-7000 rev the difference is 16-17 horsepower.
what would be the difference from the stock Slip ons??

IMG_1580.JPG
IMG_E1347.JPG

Steve you are like the energizer bunny you never stop with ideas.
Lol if I had more money forget about it ! It’s funny the money I have pretty much wasted in buying parts then changing my mind and buying more parts and changing my mind again. I have purchased 2 used headers and 2 complete exhausts plus one carbon can I cut down so far I just couldn’t decide on a direction. Turbo def won’t be this year but maybe next.
Also got my triple tree clamp today

05D41600-EFF4-43DF-9B1B-5E2842273A57.jpeg

E331B537-BD22-42BA-A4F5-E02EED9D6C16.jpeg

985226EF-2A6E-4F52-8150-731AB43C909C.jpeg

Lol if I had more money forget about it ! It’s funny the money I have pretty much wasted in buying parts then changing my mind and buying more parts and changing my mind again. I have purchased 2 used headers and 2 complete exhausts plus one carbon can I cut down so far I just couldn’t decide on a direction. Turbo def won’t be this year but maybe next.
Also got my triple tree clamp today

View attachment 1593627

View attachment 1593628

View attachment 1593629
I know but you can resell. At a loss or break even but that's the game. I need to take pictures of all the stuff i don't need then sell.

Back