What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

I flushed the rear brake as thought I had a soft pedal. Turned out to be a lose jam nut on brake master causing excess travel.
I then detailed RJ's wheels, and adjusted Penske shocks ride height.
Did a ton of work on a friend's C14 today.
Buell pegs, modified VFR800 tank ring to a Kawasaki bolt pattern. Gave him the nice no touch Marsee tank bag 11 liter.

View attachment 1591409

View attachment 1591410

View attachment 1591411
Where are the RJ wheel pics??

How are you liking the Penske shock? With the ride height adjustment does that alter your bikes height too? Or is that height fixed in the position of the links.

Oh way to rub it in Miguel! Lol good to hear your enjoying it though.
Well, it was in the 40s this morning, but it warmed up and turned into a beautiful day. I have new tires for the concours and sparkplugs for the busa, but the forecast was promising for the day and I didn’t want to spend it in the garage.

Going riding all day tomorrow with wife, and two friends

DSC_1215.JPG

DSC_1216.JPG

Thanks...it was simply something I had to do as I didn't really notice them before. Now I will get a little black reflective tape to put on the fairing.
It doesn't take long 4 the eye to say no that just is not going to work on there & it is like a in your face pocket protector on someone. doesn't look good and makes it hard to take them seriously.

It doesn't take long 4 the eye to say no that just is not going to work on there & it is like a in your face pocket protector on someone. doesn't look good and makes it hard to take them seriously.
And I've spent lots of time cleaning the bike but never really noticed them nor did they bother me until I saw other bikes without them-then they stood out like a sore thumb.

Similar to the tank and upper fairing decals...those are the first to go.

I replaced my sparkplugs at a little over 14k miles. Pretty easy task. No drama with coil sticks either. Simply twisted left and right and then pulled up with some force and out they went. Made sure to cover all 4 intakes to avoid foreign objects from falling in there and used my air compressor to blow some air into sparkplug holes to blow any dirt out, before unscrewing them. Experts here could probably better assess old sparkplug condition.
5EF09028-197C-4EF3-BA55-B48E9A2DC01E.jpeg

F20FCDD8-9DDC-4D9B-92DD-2D5D4CBC480E.jpeg

907FA542-EB11-4635-B481-1F66610BE8C8.jpeg

I replaced my sparkplugs at a little over 14k miles. Pretty easy task. No drama with coil sticks either. Simply twisted left and right and then pulled up with some force and out they went. Made sure to cover all 4 intakes to avoid foreign objects from falling in there and used my air compressor to blow some air into sparkplug holes to blow any dirt out, before unscrewing them. Experts here could probably better assess old sparkplug condition.
View attachment 1591865

View attachment 1591866

View attachment 1591867
Did you go with the original oe plugs for the new ones?

Notice no sharp edges left on old plugs compared to new ;) they do make a good back up if you fix others junk :)

Now that you point it out........... yes, I see what what you are saying. Next task is to put new set of angel GTs on the concours. Rode 300plus miles with redbusarider yesterday and hit the wear marks on the rear. I hate how we waste tires down here without curves. Center is spent, but sides look brand new.

Reactions: c10
Back